Chapter 1

AN: Disclaimer I own nothing. The bold is WritersBlock039 's story.

The next day, Rose and Slade were back. And Rebecca was hanging onto Rose. Literally.

"What is your child doing?" Malcolm said to Laurel as they looked at her and Rose.

"She missed Rose. And why is she my child when she's being weird?" Laurel said.

"Haha... Wait, you're serious?" Malcolm said, making her hit him on the back of the head.

"Don't be an ass!" Laurel glared.

"Well, then what am I supposed to do?" Malcolm said.

"Be quiet!" Laurel said.

"How am I supposed to do that?"

----

Slade and Rose looked exhausted. Especially Rose.

"Rebecca. I'm glad that you love me so much, really, but I don't think I'm going to be able to physically hold you up for much longer," Rose said as Rebecca koala hugged her, refusing to let go.

"You have super strength," Rebecca said.

"Yes, but I am also exhausted because I spent most of yesterday, using that strength trying to fight my dad. And crushing my mom's phone," Rose said.

"Did you really?" Rebecca laughed.

"Not something I'm proud of... Well, I'm a little proud. Get off!" Rose said.

"Fine!" Rebecca dropped off of her. "Wanna go hide birds with me?"

"Absolutely," Rose nodded, laughing.

How about no," Alex came up to them. "Come on, to the viewing room."

"Aww, man!" Rebecca whined walking with them. "Why do you have to be like that Aunt Alex?"

"Because I am," Alex shrugged. "Go sit down."

"I'd say make us... but you would. And that's scary."

"Damn right I'm scary," Alex nodded. "Go."

----

"Why are you so late?" Ruby asked as the Queen family came in.

"Alura wanted to bring Milo again. None of us wanted to bring Milo," Moira said.

"That's because you all hate him!" Alura yelled, stomping off.

"We hate him!? He hates us! We can't get near him without him trying to claw our faces off!" Will said.

"But I love him!" Alura pouted.

"And that's why you're allowed to keep him," Ollie said.

Alura just pouted as she walked off.

"Well, we know where she's going," Moira said. "Be on the lookout for stuffed birds."

"She's not gonna go to Rebecca. She's gonna go to Kara," Will said, knowing his sister.

"Naturally," Ollie nodded.

----

"Hi!"

Kara looked around as she heard a voice.

"Hi, down here," Alura waved. "I'm not that short!"

"Oh, hi!" Kara smiled at her. She hadn't had a lot of chance to talk with her future kids. Her kids hadn't really interacted with her much, she figured they still weren't over future her's death.