Prologue: Park Jimin

Park Jimin. A high school student who always managed to get A's. He carried himself with pride and confidence (Which later on he'd use to hide his true feelings, but that's not the point) Jimin knew he was an eye full, the high schooler remembers once hating his looks, but now, now things were different, he had grown out of that mindset and was now, maybe a little too, satisfied with his appearance. This factor made him fall in love with the idea of modelling. Just the thought of walking down the runway, people cheering him on as he Sauntered his hips in a seductive manner. It had him shivering in his seat.

He was also that one guy everybody had a crush on, with his slender but strong legs, his sharp jaw, mochi cheeks, and piercing eyes, how could you not fall for him? But right now, Park didn't care for relationships, his last ones were messy and he didn't want to go through that kind of heartbreak once more. Besides, Jimin was way too focused on his career to get with anyone at the moment 'maybe one day' he'd think to himself 'but not today'

Jimin was always attentive in class if his eager attitude and always making it his mission to be the first to raise his hand wasn't a dead give away. Others would roll their eyes at him, or at least try, most couldn't find it In their hearts to hate him, Jimins kindness and, well his appearance, made it much too hard to even scoff at him.

Why was he like this? Well, he could just say it was because he wanted to make sure his future was successful, but the real reason was that Jimin wanted to make his proud, he wanted to see her smile, at him, because of him. But that was hard to attain, it was difficult to get a simple nod of approval out of her. But park was determined, when he wanted something, he would do anything to get it. Anything, if it was the last thing he would do.

But his mother was stubborn, probably were Jimin got it from, she wouldn't give her son what he wanted that easy, he had to work for it, and believe me, he was. His mother was harsh, she knew this, but only because she wanted him to succeed. Taking her own experience into account, Jimins mother knew that pushing her son to his limits to get a reaction out of her was the only way he'd achieve his dreams.

But what she didn't know, was that it made him self-destructive...