Chapter 2

Taehyung eagerly pulled his friends into the mall, Hoseok laughed at the Youngest's antics but before Jimin could react, a smell had invaded his nose, it smelt off one of his favourite foods, noodles. He felt his stomach growl and he realized he hadn't eaten all day, save for the stale cereal before school.

The smell got more distant as he was dragged away and a small pout formed on his lips, but he didn't voice his hunger to his friends as they would probably make fun of him for always being hungry I am not always hungry Jimin thought, but his stomach replied with another rumble, okay maybe I am always hungry he laughed at himself, quiet enough so that his friends wouldn't hear.

"Let's go in here," Hoseok said, pointing to a clothing store. Taehyung nodded and pulled his friends into the air-conditioned shop, which was nice as the rest of the mall had been so humid it had Jimin suffocating.
They all went their separate ways, the store was surprisingly organized, something new to Jimin as the rest of the clothes stores be visited had been left in a mess.

Jimin found himself walking along an aisle slowly, he picked Jumper coloured a deep navy blue which Park thought was stunning, he smiled, "perfect" he mumbled and went to find his friends.
Jimin saw hoseok comparing two shirts of the same colour "hey hobi hyung, what're ya lookin' at?" He asked, looking over his friend's shoulder. "Just trying to find my size" he replies slowly, clearly focused on staring down the pieces of clothing. As if on cue, Jimins stomach growled loud and long, hoseok chuckling at this "Hungry like always?" He joked In a mocking manner "meanie, I'm going to find taetae" he huffed, storming off in a childish manner "have fun" hoseok mumbled as the other turned the corner.

Park found Kim talking to an employee "--yeah, do you have this one in yellow?" Jimin heard taehyung speak, long fingers holding up a green t-shirt, the employee nodded "yes we do, but it's in the back, one second sir" she said before walking off in a rush. "oh, hey Jiminie" Taehyung smiled after noticing Jimins presence "do you think this would suit me?" Jimin asked, holding the blue jumper to his chest, "Uhhh" Kim looked him up and down, and Jimin suddenly felt nervous, chewing on his plump bottom lip. "You look great!" Taehyung complimented as jimin laughed. "Thanks, Tae" He smiled, eyes forming into crescents and Taehyung couldn't help but coo and his friend's cuteness.

After Taehyung had paid, it was 'his treat' he said after his friends protested, they left the store with all the things they had brought packed into paper bags. Jimin stomach groaned again and his sighs "I'm fucking starving, let's eat something, I'll pay I swear" He pleaded and his friends let out small giggles before Hoseok nodded.

"There are this new noodle .place, let's go" Hoseok smiled, walking to the restaurant, it was packed but Jimin spotted many empty seats, Park and Kim follow closely behind Jung as he walked in and made his way to the front

"Hey, can we get a table for three?" Hoseok asked as the man all fancied up in a suit smiled and nodded, he walked them up to an empty table, pulling out a chair. "Here, make yourselves comfortable, while I go grab your menus," He said before walking off.

"We're lucky there was an available table," Taehyung stated, looking around at the filled table, Hoseok hummed in agreement and smiled at the new man placing menus in front of them "Thank you," Jimin said, earning a bow from the waiter "Call me over when you know what you want" The three picked up the menus and began looking through the options as Jimin started a useless conversation.

Y'know when you're close friends with someone and you can talk about everything and nothing at the same time?

Yeah, that was their friendship.

But they wouldn't trade it for the world.

The waiter came back after Taehyung had called him, he'd obviously made up his mind, but Jimin hadn't yet. "Um, I think I'll take the chicken noodle soup, with a soda on the side" Jung had said, the waiter nodded, scribbling on his note pad before turning to Kim, "I think I'll try the bean noodles and boiled egg, with some water, please" he smiled at the waiter who smiled back before moving his pencil along his paper. He then turned to Park "umm..." He didn't know what to choose, it all looked delicious "I think i-" he looked up to talk to the waiter but was off when chocked on his own saliva, he had made eye contact with someone. Someone gorgeous.

Damn, he thought.