Chapter 1

Jimin slowly blinked his heavy eyes open, quickly closing them straight after and hissing in pain after the bright sunlight beamed in his eyes. He opened them again, slower this time and he slowly adjusted. Park looked at the clock. It didn't wake me up, weird he thought. His sleepy eyes widen as he jumps out of bed, not bothering to make it as he bursts into the bathroom, squeezing a mountain of toothpaste onto his brush, bringing the bristles up to his mouth to whiten his teeth.

He was only minutes away from being late, and if Park was late, then his whole 'perfect record' bullshit would be ruined, and he had spent oh so long building it up to perfection.

After he brushed his teeth, Jimin changed into his tacky school uniform and grabbed his bag, sprinting down the carpeted steps. As he speeds walks into the kitchen, Park sees his mother is not home, if the empty feeling the house possessed did not already give that away. Jimin scrambled through the cabinets, looking for something go quickly snack on. He eventually came across a half-eaten cereal bar and he vaguely remembers eating one before going to bed, but he doesn't care enough to linger on the memory. Jimin strips the bar of its wrapped, throwing it into the recycling before shoving the whole damn thing down his throat and chewing on it quickly. He walked to the door, slipped on his shoes before leaving the empty house and chasing time to school.

--

Jimin had burst into the classroom and plopped down onto his seat seconds before the bell rang, he breathed a breath of relief and watched as students slowly stopped talking to one another and sat down. Mr Lee, Jimins form room teacher, walks in and his presence somehow quiets down the already quiet class, he sits at his desk and begins taking roll call.

"Leung?"

"Here!"

Oh god

"Youngsoo?"

"Here!"

Oh dear god

"Jagina?"

"Here!"

Please don't

"Lina?"

"Here sir.."

Ushaosjdh

"Taehyung?"

"Here!"

Get a fucking grip, Jimin, your coming up

"Mina?"

Dear whatever god is up there

"Hoseok?"

"Here Mr Lee!"

Please don't make my voice sound like a cat being dragged up and down the stairs at the same time

"Jimin?"

Fuck

"H-here, sir!"

I fucking stuttered, are you shitting me?

Jimin sighed, the overstudying had obviously taken a turn on him, he couldn't even talk without raising concern, Mr Lee looked up from a split second before shrugging his shoulders and reading off the next names on the list.

Taehyung frowned. This wasn't his confident Jiminie. Hoseok was also confused but he was sat at the back of the class, whereas Taehyung was sitting right next to stressed-out Jimin. Tapping the elder's shoulder, he gained the others attention "Hey Park" "What, Kim?" Taehyung sighed, why was Jimin being so defensive? "Listen hyung, you need a damn break, putting yourself through all this shit isn't doing hell and you goddamn know it," Taehyung said, raising an accusing finger and pointing at Jimins work placed on his desk "Have you gone effing insane!? Finals are literally this week and you want me to take a fucking break?!"

Jimin and Taehyung didn't usually curse this much, but both of them were currently being put under a lot of pressure, and that's when the bad words would involuntarily fall out their mouths and they would transform into your average British schoolboy (ayo British represent 🇬🇧)

"You better fricking listen to me you prick, stopping shitting on the little social life you have and do something for your damn self for once, who cares if your mom doesn't smile at you, nobody could smile at that fucking face anyway, why put in so much effort if she won't do so much as look your fucking way? Look in the mirror, you look like shit, you aren't the Park everyone's crushing on anymore. You've just turned into a prepubescent boy whose balls haven't dropped yet, who wants their mommies approval, well guess what, you ain't gon get it. Now man the fuck up and go out with your friends" Jimin smiled at Kims pep talk/ diss. Damn did Taehyung have a bad way with words when he was angry, but boy did it work.

"Just say you want to go to the mall and shut up"

"I want to go to the mall... And shut up"