Prologue: Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi. The son of Mrs Min, who was more commonly known as the CEO of Min Corporations, that one company that did everything. From Modeling to owning stores of all kinds. He was expected to take on the company after his mother retired, which was soon because she was soon turning 68 (Mrs Min insisted on staying in charge for a couple more years) he wasn't saying that he wished to do something else, he loved the idea of being the boss of people, but his heart was in producing and making music, though he buried those feelings deep down inside himself, it still lingered, it was always at the tip of his tongue but he bit down on it.

His father was a stay at home kind of dad, Yoongi was his only child and he wanted to keep the boy safe. Though he might've been a bit too overprotective, making the bit grow to resent his overbearing attitude. Though Yoongi deep down still held a lot of love for his father.

Yoongi had dated a lot of people, all types of people, the boy didn't have a preference, with him being pansexual and all. But none of the people he brought home had really sat well with his mother, she would always say that they only liked him for his money, Which for the most part was kind of true, but who cares if they only wanted cash? If they were present then it didn't matter, right? Yoongi would think while his mother dismissed his date.

But one day, Yoongi had met Amanda, a half Korean, born and raised in Britain, she flew to Korea to live with her father after her mother unfortunately passed. She was also offered a scholarship to a university, where she had met Yoongi, and Min had fallen head over heels for her the moment they had met.

She, fortunately, reciprocated his feelings and they soon got together after a few coffee dates. Bringing her home was the most nerve-wracking part because Yoongi was completely in love and if his mother rejected Amanda then he would have the hardest time letting go. But, to his surprise, his mother completely smitten, it was probably Amanda's blue eyes that had lured her in, or maybe her contagious laugh, or perhaps it was her loving personality, there was just too many things to like about Amanda.

So now here he was, studying to take on his mother's company with a loving girlfriend by his side.