Chapter 3

Damn, he thought.

The man had dark brown hair, too red to be natural, cat-like eyes that seemed to bore straight into Jimins soul, sun-kissed but incredibly pale skin, soft, pink lips. He was angelic in a way. The man raised a questioning eyebrow and Jimin looked away in embarrassment, a pink tint spreading over his cheeks.

"Sir?" The waiter asked looking up, confused as to why Jimin had stopped Talking "Oh-i-I'm s-sorry, u-um, can I h-have the... lobster n-noodles?" He stuttered, quickly looking back the menu and picking the first option displayed

The waiter smiled "alright coming right up" he then walked away. Jimin gulped before his eyes involuntarily shot back to eye the handsome stranger. He stared at him, analysing everything about the man before he felt a foot collide hard with his. His eyes shot back to glare the abuser "The fuck was that for? " He seethed, gritting his teeth together as the other smirked. "You were staring" Kim stated, the smirk somehow growing even bigger, "S-shutup," Jimin said not wanting to make eye contact with his friends "go ask for them digits!" Hoseok said rather loudly, attracting the attention of a few people sitting close by "are you crazy!?" Jimin shouted in a whisper, hoping people would go back to minding their own business.

"C'mon if you won't do it ask him, I will," Jung said, without waiting for the younger to respond, he stood up and practically skipped over to the brunettes table "Wait! What are doing!?" Park panicked, anxiety kicking in, as he called out to his friend that had left. Kim smiled "he's doing you and your single ass a favour" he responds looking over to his extroverted friend.

"Hi! I'm Hoseok, can I sit?" He asked gesturing to the seat in front of the insanely handsome stranger, the stranger hesitantly nods his head, Hoseok grins before sitting down.
"If you haven't noticed, my friend over there was staring at you, he thinks your an absolute cutie, but is too much of a pussy to ask for your number"

Hoseok is blunt and straightforward, he kind of reminds Yoongi of someone, but Min just can't put his finger on who it is.

Yoongi glanced at the table Hoseok had been sat at prior to see Jimin panicking and Taehyung trying to calm him down.

"It's okay Jiminie don't worry," Taehyung reassured, placing his hand on Jimins shoulder from across the table, rubbing it soothingly "No, it's not fucking okay! He's gonna embarrass me, himself, and you! And then that guy will think we're weird and what if I see him again!? Oh lord, this is too mu-"

Jimin was cut off by Hoseok walking back to the table "here, I got his number" he dropped a tissue in front of Jimin, Park picked it up and saw the numbers displayed across the material, written in messy handwriting and blue ink "Are you just gonna sit there looking at that damn paper? Give me your phone" Hoseok asked, grabbing Jimins phone from beside the younger on the table. He pushed down a few times before placing it back.

Jimin picked it up and saw the new contact. "You fucking named him 'hot stuff'?!" Jimin shrieked as his friends burst into laughter "That's what he is, no?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi stared fondly at the table. The three friends seemed so close and Min couldn't stop the jealousy bubbling up inside him.

Damn I want some fucking good friends like that he thinks

He wished for friends like Jimins, the ones that he could talk to for hours, the ones he could rely on to get hot guys numbers. The ones that knew him in and out, the type that he could laugh with.

Instead, he wasn't aloud friends, save for the snobby, stuck up children or his mother's associates. She insisted that he'd 'focus on his studies to take overtake the business in the future'

He quickly averted his gaze as Jimins eyes find their way back to his. Like they were connected in a sort of way.

"Wait, did you get his name?"

---

Hi all, this is all I've edited so far, I hope you like it better now 💜