Authors note

🎶 We are Warriors : Avril Lavigne 🎶

Thank you so much for reading this story. The plot thickens with Killian being out of commission. His empire falling apart at the seams.

The mystery behind what happened to maze a huge question. What happened to Killian too.

The big reveal at the end had me in tears. I hope I haven't broken too many hearts.

Charlie, Damien, And Jasper will all be present in the next book Confessions of a killer.

Though updates and writing this next book may take more time than this one. It's crazy to think I'd only started writing about Charlotte St. James a month and a half ago.

—————————————————————————

While for Charlotte PTSD is an ongoing and emotional feeling there are a lot of people out there who don't get help. Who struggle to make it on their own. You never know who could be going through something.

Never know how someone's past has shaped them into the people they are today. So if they show you a bit of anger. A bit of grief. Know it's not you. Show them kindness.

Show them that there is a little bit of light in this world. Be the light. Stick to it. Maybe even Confess a thing or two of your own.

Thank yuh again for sticking with Charlotte and Damien this long. See you in the next book!

-Krystina