Chapter V

★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★

(Y/N) P.O.V

They didn't vanish or something, it's just they were different, good different.

The wounds and scars that were spread across my body were gone, vanished, adios-ed.

My skin looked smooth, like the unrealistic smoothness of the models in magazine covers.

My (h/c) hair was now (whatever colour you want it to be).

The length of my new hair colour was no longer (h/l), but now (whatever length you want it to be)

That's when I saw a watch looking device on my (left/right) wrist. It wasn't an analog clock face like regular watches, where there were the 3 hands would tick around, each depending on which time they were.

It looked fancy, yet chic, but still cool looking, at the same time.

It has a screen where I could swipe left and right, sort of like the tinder app. Not that I use it since I'm single as you can see.

I just saw someone using it and swiping right on any person they saw.

Even my outfit was different. It was (whatever clothing you want, make your dream come true, dress, shirt, pants, leggings, shorts, tuxedo... etc. Whatever you want, but like plz don't choose to go commando, or in swimwear or undergarments stuff. I'm not writing that.)

I looked a lot prettier, how was this possible? Did that lady do it? I think I'm starting to cry, all those girls and women I've seen, I envied them, but now I look just like them. Perhaps even better.

What on earth is happening right now?

That's when the watch started beeping, a message popped up. From the woman.

I see you made it, intact and all too. That's wonderful. I'll teleport you to a meeting area where we can discuss some things.

Wait, teleport? No-

It was too late, she already did it, and now I'm throwing up because of it. Motion sickness problems.

After the little event happened I was sitting in a comfy (f/c) chair, across from the lady.

"So... here's the contract, sign it and you can be on your way."

That's what she called me for. Couldn't she have just teleported that over and not the person who gets motion sickness!

Reading through it, I noticed there was nothing really beneficial to me. And there were a lot of fine prints. But with this better eyesight, it was easy spotting the small writing.

Only an idiot would not be able to notice there was a fine print.

I would be one of them, would be, but with this weird magic, I seemed to be another person. Way better than I was before, which I don't know if I should be happy or offended.

"What do I get out of this-"

"No no no, you don't get to ask, only do, so sign the contract. I saved your life kid. Do this or be killed."

Why is every I met threatening to kill me?

I signed the contract, even if there was something about selling my soul to the devil, at least I lived longer.

"Ok the instructions are on the paper after the day is over, I'll teleport you back."

"Wait no-" It was too late again. And here I am throwing up again, back in the grassy fields.

My watch was beeping again, no it was more like 'pew pew'. That's weird, and the was also an arrow pointing in a direction, at the large rock.

Going in that direction, the watch was still pointed at the rock, and only the rock. ANywhere else it would point back at the rock.

So it's telling me something about the rock, or something I have to do and the rock is related.

After a while of trying to figure out what I needed to do, I got nothing. Nothing!

Stupid brain!

"Awwwww!" I yelled as I felt a huge volt of electricity from the watch.

In shock (lol), and basically paralyzed I unconsciously tried to move away from it, but since it was the watch, which was on my wrist. It didn't work.

I hit the big rock which really hurt, then another wave of shock electrocuted me. Causing me to tumble backwards, into the rock I was already up against. Leaving no room to move-

That is until the big heavy rock that I thought wouldn't be able to move, move.

Pushing a bit more, there was now a medium-sized hole, a really deep one.

Inside there was a pile of rocks-

AND A BOY!

・・・★・・・・・・★・・・

Published: July 1st, 2020

Word count: ~ 700 words