Chapter 1

The General was driving down the road to his new buisness partner's house to do future commercials with. His agent said that he's a good spirited man, and that The General would like him. He was a little nervous. He pulled up to the house, and parked in the very large driveway. His partner seemed to be doing well for himself, living in a very large house with a fountain in the front, along with an assortment of luxury cars. The General fixed his mustache in his rear view mirror, and got out of the car, slowly approaching the front door of the lavish house. The General reaches out his hand to knock on the door, when the door swings open, the General gets knocked back by the door. "Ouch," said the General as he starts to pick himself up. The large black figure bent down to help the General up. "You alright little man?" And suddenly, as The General looked into the eyes of the large shadowy figure, the Generals heart skipped a beat, as immense feelings flowed through his body. Feelings that he has only felt once in his life. But why would this man make him feel this way? The large man picked up the General, and the General felt like he was getting lifted into heaven with a touch... A touch of realization...