Chapter 7

The General stood, pants down, you know the story. Shaq stared in bewilderment. For a man as small as the General, his size was big. Massive, even. "Yo General, what's the size?" "15 inches erect! It drags on the floor when I walk." The General said. "Hmmm... I rate it 7/10, it makes me feel insecure but it's a nice cock, General." "Thanks Shaq." The General said as he blushed. "Time for the tatse test." Shaq said. "WHAT?" The General shrieked. "Yep, who's going first?" "I can go first." The General said, excitedly. Shaq picked up the General and brought him to his little sausage. The General inserted it into his mouth (OWO) it was warm. The General started to bob his head on the little wiener. "That is an exceptional feeling." Shaq said with no emotion. The General continued to do so, going faster and faster. "Whew-wee! Mighty fine wit' a bottle o' wine!" Shaq screamed in a southern accent. The General kept going. Shaq kept screaming. Both were very sweaty. When suddenly, a warm substance entered the General's mouth. "Ahh." Shaq said. "There goes my virginity!" Shaq quickly tried to correct himself. "I mean uh, that's my 1000th time doing sex... Things." The General swallowed whole and said "Shaq... I'm a virgin too."