Chapter 9

Holy shit. It was none other than Kanye West! "HUH!" Kanye shrieked at a volume that shattered the windows. "Kanye!" Shaq said as he took the General out of his mouth and placed him on the floor. The General was sad that he didn't finish. "What is my boyfriend of 2 days doing? You cheating on me?" Kanye screamed. "I'm baby." Shaq said as he curled up on the floor. "Shaq?" The General asked, still butt ass naked. "You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!" Shaq started to cry. "I was even going to fucking propose to him!" Kanye said as he pulled one of those vending machine dinosaur rings out. Cheap ass. Kanye threw the ring on the ground and cried. "God, I wish I could just buy me a space ship and fly, past the sky!" Kanye said as he started assaulting his manager, and then left immediatly after. "Shaq, I don't know what to say." Shaq sniffed through the tears. "Why not yes?" Shaq asked. "What?" The General asked, confused. Shaq grabbed the cheap ass dinosaur ring off the floor and kneeled in front of the General. "The General, mascot of insurance company The General Insurance, where for a great low rate I can get online, where I can go to the General and save some time, will you marry me?" Shaq said. "Hot diggity dog yes!" The General said as he slipped the ring on. "Sex now." Shaq said as they ran upstairs to his bedroom. They shook the bed so fucking hard that the house collapsed and killed them instantly.