Chapter 2

The General stared at this man as he was lowered onto his big, leather couch, and he knew exactly who he was... Shaq! The General went to high school with Shaq, and while they were in high school together, the General had the BIGGEST crush on Shaq, but the General was an upperclassman, and Shaq was a lowerclassman, so he knew his friends would be against that. Not only that, but his friends didn't know that the General swang that way... "Hey, you good man?" Shaq said. "Uh... I-I think so..." The General said. "Let me get you a drink." Shaq said as he went off. "O-okay." The General said. He watched Shaq and his lovely butt as he walked into his huge kitchen. Wow. He's as beautiful as when he first laid eyes on him. All the feelings he suppresed had resurfaced, and he didn't know what to do. But he had to stay professional, as this was not his lover, but rather, his business partner. Shaq came back with two glasses of milk (2% milk, to be specific). "Here, some milky milky," Shaq said as he handed him the glass. The General grabbed the glass and blushed. Shaq looked at The General closely. "You look familiar, have I met you somewhere before?" Shaq asked. "I uh... We... Might have?" The General said with a nervous laugh. "Hmmm... Maybe we'll remember then." Shaq said with a smile as he sipped his milk. The only thing the General thought was (Why does Shaq have to be drinking that milk when instead... He could be drinking another white substance of mine...) The General blushed at this thought, when Shaq said "Wait a minute, I know where I know you from!"