#15

Is it a dream? Somebody pinch me. There is no need to cause my senior colleagues to nudged me while they walk out. Ms Mace is going on a business trip with Mr Philips so there is no way for me to complete the launch proposal without somebody's help and there was no one ready to help me. If I fail, they will win. It's the thought running in everyone's mind. The most relief part is Marina and Brian were happy on my success. I did really wish they can join in my department. I think I can make a team, can't I? I ran to the lift and pressed the twentieth-floor button without thinking. I struggled to take another step toward Mr Hill's cabin.
" May I help you, Miss?" a middle-aged man in a suit asked me. Why he looks familiar to me? Whether we met before. Maybe I have already been here once. I had seen him with Mr Hill.
"Um...yes. I did like to meet Mr Hill regarding the last meeting" I spoke like a professional. He told me to wait and called Mr Hill to inform him. Maybe this man is his secretary. He nodded and said 'yes, sir' before he ends the call.
" You are allowed to meet him, Ms Lloyd"  He smiled and opened the door for me. How did he know my name?
" What can I do for you, Ms Leah Lloyd?" Mr Hill inquired and sat on the sofa comfortably. His coat was laid on his chair. He is in his shirt which top buttons were unbuttoned and showing his bare skin. I opened my mouth to talk but I can't think of words.
"Lloyd, do you know that you're wasting my time" He snapped. I almost forgot why I came here.
" I'm sorry, sir. But I did like to form a team to work with me and I need a room for us" I spoke every fast as I can.
"Ms Lloyd, are you sure about your decision?" He asked me.
" Yes, I am sure" I answered him in confident.
" Then you can do as you wish. You use the meeting room on my floor" he told and went back to his desk. He gave a package to me. It contains white roses bouquet and a wine bottle. I was scared as well as pleased to drink with him.
" I.." he interrupted.
" We are going to meet Ms Lana" He told me. We went to meet Ms Lana. She is the famous star model. Mr. Hill gave the package to Ms Lana. She hugged him and kissed him on cheek. I felt the anger. No it's jealousy. He's my man how can she touch him. Damn.. he's your boss, Leah. Don't forget it. The meeting with Miss Lana is quite. She agreed to work in the launch.