𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒,
𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒."

—

— nearing closing time
at café flora —

"hey kook!" jennie called as she and taehyung head back into the café.

they saw lisa and jungkook together as they headed to the area they're sitting.

"oh am i-" jennie suddenly spoke up realising lisa was there with jungkook.

"nah you're not, it's okay." lisa smiled.

"you know jungkook?" jennie asked.

"yeah, friends since high school." lisa replied.

"i didn't know he knew you. i love your blogs." jennie complimented.

"thank you." lisa thanked.

"gguk! you didn't tell me you had female friends! what's your name?" lisa asked as she hit his shoulder.

"jennie." jennie replied.

"so she's your girlfriend?" lisa asked as she looked at taehyung, who had finally caught up with jennie.

"n-" jennie said before she got interrupted.

"yeah she is." taehyung replied casually, shutting jennie's mouth in an instant.

"lisa, let's be friends." jennie smiled.

"sure! i wouldn't mind to have a new girlfriend to be with!" lisa grinned before letting her to sit down and chat more.

"are you already dating jennie noona?" jungkook asked.

"i want to but i don't even know if she wants me." taehyung chuckled in response.

"she can't accept the flaws i had kook. i broke the laws here." taehyung shook his head.

"but it doesn't make you a bad person if you learnt your lesson." jungkook shrugged.

"and i could see her blushing a little when you said she's your girlfriend." jungkook added.