𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑,
𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦,
𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑖𝑡,
𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒?"

"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑,𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦,𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑖𝑡,𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒?"

: jennie's apartment

"so did he just indirectly confess to you? AHHHHH!" rosè squealed.

"it's part of the song lyrics, what are you thinking about chae?" jennie sighed.

jennie called rosé when she reached back into her apartment. it had been quite some time since they had proper conversations towards one another.

"song lyrics my ass! i saw with my two goddamn eyes! hE WAS SAYING IT WITH LOVE!" rosè told her.

"believe it all you want. i don't want to have false hope again." jennie sighed.

"remember you told me he kissed you? he wouldn't kiss you for nothing jennie." rosè coaxed.

"you're right rosie. let's talk tomorrow. i'm feeling kind of tired." jennie yawned.

"alright! goodnight jennie!" rosè greeted before she ended the call.

"does he really like me?" jennie thought as she placed her phone onto her bedside table.

"aish! forget about it! why would he like a whore anyway?!" jennie sighed as she covered herself with her duvet in distraught.

??????

the next morning :

"hi lizard! talk to me please!" taehee shouted as she saw a lizard peeking out over the walls.

but the lizard stayed stationary, unbothered by taehee's presence.

"i'm really going insane." taehee sighed as she was still tied around her chair.

the only times she could go to the bathroom was when they'll bring her bucket to pee every few hours. she appreciated that small deed.

"taehee." the same masked man opened the door and saw taehee.

"hey! what's cooking?" taehee asked as soon he opened the door.