𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛,
𝑑𝑜 𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡
𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔?"

"𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛,𝑑𝑜 𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔?"

— taehyung's house —

"hey, you're okay right?" jennie asked.

"of course. i know taehee is strong. she can do it." taehyung replied.

"let's hope she's okay. i'm concerned for her wellbeing." jennie sighed.

"me too. i hope my mother doesn't get so concerned. i don't want her to have another relapse." taehyung breathed.

"promise me. it's going to be okay," jennie told him.

"i know babygirl. you don't worry about me." taehyung told her.

he really didn't want anyone to worry about him. he thinks that he's a burden mostly if anyone were to hear his problems.

"goodnight," she told him as she ended the call.

taehyung placed his phone aside at his bedside table. he stared at his wall clock.

3am it stated as he sighed.

he let taesung stay at his home until taehee was back. taehyung didn't want to risk losing taesung as well.

"what am i supposed to do?" taehyung asked himself as he looked up at his nude coloured ceiling.

he knew he couldn't sleep and he didn't want to trouble jennie more.

he got out of his bed and went to one of his cabinets in his rooms.

he swung one of the cabinets open and finally found one of the solutions he needed for the acute insomnia he contracted again.

he took out the box labeled 'medicine' and opened it.

"gotcha," he smirked as he brought out the bottle that was most familiar to him.

'sleeping pills' the label read.