Prologue

(The picture above is what you look like)

Your P.O.V (10 years ago, age 5)

Me and Izuku were going to find out if we get quirks today! We quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. While we ate breakfast, me and Izuku talked about what quirk we might get.
"Woah! What if we get fire breath?!" Izuku suggested while he puffed out air like he was breathing fire. Me and mommy giggled.
"Come on, we don't want to be late to the appointment now, do we?" Mommy asked. Me and Izuku ran out to the car.

Time Skip to the appointment

When we arrived, we sat down in the waiting room until the doctor clled our names. He did some tests and came back with two x-ray photos.
"Sorry kids, it's not gonna happen." He stated simply. My eyes went wide while Izuku looked like he just saw a ghost. Mommy questioned the doctor to see if there was any way it was wrong.
"Look here, if your kids had quirks, they would have three joints in their pinky toe. These two have two joints." He explained. We left the doctor's and went home.
"Hey Izu?" I asked him. He looked at me with a sad expression.
"Yeah?"
"This may be a stretch, but what if we become the first quirkless heroes? We could spread the word that it's possible to become a hero, even without a quirk!" I said with as much confidence as possible. Izuku now had a hopeful look on his face.
"Yeah! I can't wait for all the newspaper headings to say 'The First Quirkless Heroes Save The Day'!" He shouted, doing an All Might pose, me following. Mommy hugged us as we made our way up to our room.