Ch.1

When Della, Donald, Daisy, Gyro, Drake, Panchito, Jose, Launchpad, Gladstone and Fethry entered Fenton's flat for the big sleepover, they did not expect a broken hearted Fenton, sobbing his eyes out, surrounded himself with shattered mementos of Gandra

Launchpad put his arm load of snacks down the table and approached the young scientist gently. ' Hey...bud, what happened?' he whispered.

Fenton started bawling. ' LIFE FOR ME IS OVER! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE LEFT ME ANE THE POSSIBILITY OF HAVING LITTLE NINOS WITH HER WILL NEVER COME TRUE?'

Everyone gasped. They had all met Gandra before, one of the new scientists at NASA and she seemed like a nice lady. What could go wrong?

Panchito and Jose instinctively raced over to have a sobbing Fenton in their arms. Everyone watched with shattered hearts as Fenton starts rambling on and on in Spanish, and Jose and Panchito seemed to understand him. By the time Fenton had finished his Spanish rant, Panchito rose, a solemn expression on his face

' I have some very bad news, mi amigos, ' Panchito announced ' Gandra...is actually a FOWL spy. '

There were several reactions of shock, disbelief and fear across the living room. Donald and Daisy gasped loudly. Gladstone screamed. Gyro and Launchpad's jaws dropped. Drake also joined in to comfort poor Fenton, who was still in Jose's arms. Fethry fainted from shock and Gladstone and Launchpad had to use smelling salts to try wake him up. And Della began a tirade of insults

' I KNEW IT!' Della roared ' I KNEW SHE WAS A TRAITOR! THAT NO GOOD, BACKSTABIN, LYIN -'

' Whoa, easy there, partner!' Launchpad exclaimed, trying to calm Della down. ' Why don't we ask Fenton what's wrong?'

It was Jose's turn to speak up. ' Long story short she managed to deactivate his Gimzoduck armour just this afternoon and showed her FOWL card, then she says she hates his guts and left. '

Fenton began to bawl even louder ' THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!'

' Oh come on, Crackshell, ' Gyro sighed ' The rest of us here are like between mid 20s to late 30s. How old are you?'

' 23, ' Fenton sniffles as he sneezes into a tissue.

' Exactly!' Gyro said ' Look, I know this is bad, real bad, even worse than most cases of first love. But the silver lining is - you now have a lot of beautiful dames waiting for you to pick them. And we will email Scrooge everything, pronto. '

' Gyro's right, Fenton, ' Daisy added ' This sucks, I know. Heartbreak hurts real bad. So what? Life goes on. But you gotta remember that you gotta love yourself first. There really is someone out there for you, and that is a promise!'

Fenton finally calmed down his sobbing and hugged all of his friends - including Gyro who was emailing Scrooge through phone. ' Gracias, my friends. Best advice ever!'

Fethry finally woke up from fainting and asked ' Whazzhappened?'

Donald, Daisy and Della told him everything.

Fethry's head hang low, and sighed ' Gee, Gandra was one of the best junior assistants in my department. I honestly didnt know that she is one of those two timing double agents. I better inform my boss to upgrade the security system in NASA!'

As Fethry also starts texting his boss about it, Gladstone waved two bottles of champagne in the air and hollered ' LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!