Ch.6

When Daisy finally woke up from her unconsciousness, it was 9am. The sun was glaring through the window.

Daisy looked around and, to her horror, the whole flat was destroyed. Trash, feathers and broken furniture scattered the floor. They all managed to destroy the air conditior and the lamp, and the kitchen looked as if it had an explosion.

Daisy tried to shake Donald and several others awake, but it took her about 2 minutes before everyone woke up.

' OWW! MY EYES!'
' THE SUN IS TOO BRIGHT!'
' IM GONNA BE LATE!'
' WHAT TIME IS IT!'
' AH, PHOOEY, WE WERE DRUNK!'
' WHAT HAPPENED?'
' EU ESTAVA SONHANDO?'
' DESTRUIMOS LA CASA DE FENTON!'

After a quick clean up, with the help of Fenton in his Gizmoduck suit to speed things up, everyone went on their way. Daisy managed to get to VOGUE on time, completely unaware Rosinha's giddy mood or Narcissa's wobbly legs and the lovebites on her neck that she had to cover. Gyro and Fenton managed to arrive at McDuck Inc's Research Lab and start working with a huge mug of coffee. The rest all just went on their way.

And Donald, Launchpad and Della decided to take a day off as they all slept on the living room couch at the McDuck Manor.

The photos and videos of their wild sleepover had become viral all over social media. Emma Glamour face palmed, Mark laughed, and the triplets and Webby guffawed.

And Scrooge?

Well, he ordered Mrs Beakley to wake them up at around noon before he groaned and also slept on his bed fuming.