Ch. 5

After everyone finally calmed down, Gladstone dared Daisy and Della to dye one part of their hair black.

Soon, they did just that, and did the poses that Chanel Beaks, Mark's older sister and founder and CEO of Glamour Beaks Designs, would do, while Donald was laughing and snapping away.

Della then dared Gyro, Launchpad and Drake to dress in drag. When they refused, everyone else started to pin them down to the couch while Della and Daisy started working their magic with their cosmetics.
Soon, the 3 unlucky victims were covered in glitter and ribbons, and were wearing dresses and heels. Gyro was cringing and cursing under his breath, Launchpad actually thought he looked good, and Drake face palmed. And Fenton doubled over with laughter as he was snapping away.

' M' Ma would die laughing if she sees this!' Fenton howled.

Gyro dared Panchito and Jose to scream ' GLOMGOLD IS A FAT PIG !' 5 times to the street.

Panchito and Jose rushed to Fenton's balcony and did exactly that. Gyro rolled his eyes and Launchpad was recording the whole thing in video.

' PILLOW FIGHT!!! ' Della roared, as she charged towards Donald and Daisy with an enormous pillow.

' SKITE!' Fenton roared, as the wheel part of the Gizmoduck armor attached to his feet, and he also wielded his huge pillow.

' NOT GIZMODUCK!' Gyro screamed. But he, too, joined in and screamed ' POTASSIUM!!!'

Drake mounted himself on Launchpad 'a shoulders and started wielding his own pillow.

Soon, everyone joined in, and feathers and swear words were everywhere.

After that, Panchito played Yakety Sax on his bluetooth and everyone started dancing.

' LOOK AT ME!' Drake roared, ' IM SINGING IN THE RAIN!' He began tap dancing on the table as everyone clapped, utensils falling on the floor in the process.

Launchpad then tried to drink a bottle of beer through his nose.
' CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!' Panchito, Jose and Fenton screamed.
But then Launchpad threw up and passed out on the couch.

Admist all the chaos, Daisy screamed, ' Wait, where are Donald and Della?'
She followed the sound of the twins to the bathroom, and to her horror, they were experimenting some hair dye, and they managed to dye their hair in the colors of rainbow!
' OH MY GOSH! YOU LOOK TERRIBLE!' Daisy screamed as she dragged the drunk twins out. They were singing La Cucaracha, Donald started to spin around while Della did the chicken dance.

Once she managed to drag the twins back to the living room, which is now like a chaotic war zone, she watched in shock as Jose started scribbling on a passed out Gyro and Fenton. On Fenton's forehead, Jose wrote ' Voce ja esteve a Bahia?'. On Gyro's face, he drew a clown face, Drake recording the whole thing when a lamp crashed on both Drake and Jose's head, causing both of them to pass out!

Suddenly, Donald found himself being carried by Della and was thrown across the room!
' LOOK OUT, HONEY!' Daisy screamed.

Panchito managed to catch a screaming Donald just in time.

' DUCK VOLLEYBALL!' Panchito roared.
' NO! NO! ' Daisy roared as everyone else who was still standing was cheering ' MY BOYFRIEND IS NOT A VOLLEYBALL! PANCH, PUT HIM DOWN!'

But it was too late. Everyone started throwing around poor Donald as he screamed protests - much to Daisy's dismay, when someone hit her with a club, and everything went pitch black.