Ch.3

When everyone calmed down, Jose dared Donald and Daisy to prank call Mark Beaks.
' ARE YOU DAFT, MAN?!' Donald screeched.
' That's not a good time, Jose, ' Daisy agreed with Donald ' Mark and Narcissa are on a hot date at Tiana's Place! Look!'
Daisy showed them a photo Narcissa Swann, VOGUE's marketing executive, sent to the VOGUE executive board group chat. In the photo, Mark and Narcissa were eating gumbo. Narcissa is wearing a gorgeous lilac cocktail dress with glitter and a deep purple ribbon sash tied around her slender waist. The skirt was made of layered chiffon that shaped like petals, and she wore silver heels that matched her diamond choker, diamond earrings and three strand Diamond bracelet, all of them matching her lavender finger gloves that reaches her wrist and sewn with Venetian lace. To top of her ensemble for the big date, Her curly platinum hair was tied to a fashionable low ponytail.
Mark was wearing a fancy white tuxedo with a blue W on his right chest, and had a baby pink lipstick Mark on his cheek
Donald sighed, and said ' I'm gonna do it. '
' This is even more hilarious than I ever imagined!' Gyro giggled and Fenton joined in.

Meanwhile, down at Tiana's Place, the most expensive Bayou restaurant in Duckburg, Mark was flirting with Narcissa quite obscenely and Narcissa was blushing and giggling, when the phone rang.
' Go for Beaks, ' Mark answered the phone.
What he didnt expect was a nasly, Texan voice on the end
' HOWDY PARTNER!' Donald shouted in his best Texan old man voice. ' THIS IS DAWSON PLUMBERS! YES, DAWSON PLUMBERS!'
' Who the fuck are you??' Mark exclaimed, completely unaware that he was being prank called.
Meanwhile, Narcissa was smiling to herself.
' OH FIDDLE DEE DEE!' Daisy screamed in her best Scarlett O Hara accent ' WE HAVE RED PIPES, GOLD PIPES, SILVER PIPES-'

It was then Narcissa took her boyfriend's phone and started talking
' Bonsoir, les mesdames et messieurs,' the French trumpeter swan smirked. ' This is Narcissa, and YES, I know it was you two, Donald and Daisy, the whole time. '
Mark was laughing when he heard that and whipped out his phone to video record it. Back at Fenton's flat, everyone was too shocked to even speak.
' Bah oui!' Narcissa giggled ' You think you can fool us. Mais, non, anyone can tell it was you and your boyfriend, Madamoiselle Duck. It is a very sweet prank, really funny too. Just...dont call us while me and Mark are on a hot date, which, by the way, is smash guaranteed 100%'
Mark went beet red as everyone in Fenton's flat howled with laughter.
' You got it, chief ' Daisy laughed ' Tell me about the date tomorrow! Enjoy yourselves!'
' Same to you, girlfriend!' Narcissa called ' Au revoir!'
When Narcissa hang up, Mark started laughing ' Ha! They totally didnt see that coming! I'm posting it on Instaquack now! By the way, how do you know it was them?'
Narcissa laughed ' Oh please, Miss Daisy and her friends could never prank call anyone without laughing like a pack of hyenas. '
The live jazz band in Tiana's Place started playing ' Sing, Sing, Sing'. Narcissa got up and extended a hand to her boyfriend ' Care to dance, mon amour?' she cooed so seductively, that Mark could not say no and joined her to the dance floor.