Races

Eee! I'm so excited about this fanfic! And if you don't like how the characters are, then beat it fuckers! Meliodas is the leader of the Commandments commanding while Estarossa and Zeldris did their own thing. Meliodas was an adult, Estarossa was a teenager, and Zeldris was still a child.

     Zeldris: Brother? May I have a word with you?

     Meliodas: Can I help you?

     Zeldris: I wanted to ask about-

     Meliodas: *Glare*

     Zeldris: Nevermind. It's nothing.

     Meliodas: Fine. Then go.

     Zeldris: Okay. *Leaves*

     Estarossa: Hey Zel, why so glum?

     Zeldris: I'm fine.

     Estarossa: Oh, okay.

     Zeldris: Hey Estarossa, what are the other places outside of the Demon Realm like?

     Estarossa: They're full of other species. And dragon meat.

     Zeldris: What does a dragon look like without it's form as a steak?

     Estarossa: They have big wings. They can breath fire. And they have claws. They're also scaly, and big. Also with an appetite.

     Zeldris: Not so different from Chandler.

     Estarossa: *Laughs* You're right! The only difference they have is that Chandler can't breathe fire!

     Zeldris: What other species?

     Estarossa: Let's see... There's also the human.

     Zeldris: Human?

     Estarossa: They're the least strongest out of all the races. So they can't hurt even you.

     Zeldris: They sound pitiful.

     Estarossa: And the giant race, is a race of Giants that look like humans.

     Zeldris: Really?

     Estarossa: Although, you can't point fingers at the giant race only. Me, you, and even Meliodas look like humans.

     Zeldris: We do?

     Estarossa: We have some features similar to theirs. And there's the Goddess Clan...

     Zeldris: What's wrong?

     Estarossa: The Goddess Clan is our mortal enemies. We're total opposites. And we don't agree on many things The Goddess Clan is incredibly dangerous as well. If you ever see a flying thing with white wings instead of black you'll know it's a goddess.

     Zeldris: Alright.

     Meliodas: Estarossa. Let's go. We're gonna go to battle again.

     Estarossa: Yes, big brother. So long Zel.

     Meliodas: There is no time for good-byes. Let's get a move-on.

     Estarossa: *Sighs*

So far, so good. Let's just hope I don't fuck it up.