Abandoned

It's pretty much gonna be the same with the stuff in the manga, but there's going to be a "few" adjustments to it.

     Zeldris: What did you want to talk about?

     Meliodas: I'm going to leave the Demon Realm.

     Zeldris; What!? Are you crazy brother!? Do you honestly think father would permit you to do such a thing!?

     Meliodas: I'm not asking for anyone's permission.

     Zeldris: But brother!

     Meliodas: Zeldris, I too, have found someone I love.

     Zeldris: ... So, the rumors about you and the Supreme Diety's daughter are true? Would you honestly abandon your own race, your own brothers!?

      Meliodas: Zeldris, come with me, and bring Gelda with you.

     Zeldris: What about Estarossa?

     Meliodas: He refused my offer. Are you coming?

     Zeldris: *Slaps Meliodas' hand* Fine then! Go as you please! I no longer consider you... My brother! Next time we meet it will be as enemies!

     And then Zeldris walked away. Back to the Demon Realm. While Meliodas went back to Elizabeth and flew away with her.

     Estarossa: Zeldris! Where were you!? And what's wrong!? You look like you're about to explode!

     Zeldris: Meliodas left...

     Estarossa: ... Did he ask you to go with him?

     Zeldris: I refused him. Now I no longer consider him my brother.

     Estarossa: I see. He's gone now. But you made the right choice. Joining with the Goddess Clan will only make someone suffer. But let's put that aside now. Father has asked for our presence. And he's not going to be very happy.

      *In the throne room*

     Demon King: Where have you been! I don't like it when you keep me waiting! And where is Meliodas!?

     Estarossa: Father, he left...

     Demon King: WHAT!

     Zeldris: Father...

     Demon King: SILENCE! Not another word. For now we have to prepare. Our alliance is broken with the vampire clan.

     Estarossa: Crap.

     Zeldris: What!?

     Demon King: Zeldris, I want you to execute every single Vampire. I trust you won't hesitate to do that.

     Zeldris: I-

     Demon King: CAN I TRUST YOU TO DO THAT OR NOT?

     Zeldris: Yes Father...

     Demon King: Estarossa, prepare the other demons to go to war.

     Estarossa: Right Father!

    Estarossa went to prepare the demons for war while Zeldris went to finish the job. He saw the vampires. And Gelda was there too.

     Gelda: Zel?

     Zeldris attacked every vampire. He was about to kill them until he remembered that Gelda was watching and that he couldn't end her life. So instead of killing them all, he sealed them away. After that he promised he would become Demon King so he can create a peaceful world.

     *To the Demon Realm*

     Demon King: Zeldris, I trust you killed all the vampires?

     Zeldris: Yes father.

     Demon King: Fine. Get out of my sight now.

     After that, the Holy War began. And the Demon and Goddess race were sealed. Except for Meliodas and Elizabeth.

This is the end. I'm crying 😭 Why did Meliodas have to be so mean! Oh wait... I'm the one who made the story. But then again he was like that in the manga. Anywho hope you enjoyed the story. Peace!