Falling in Love

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Or if this is bad, then I'm not sorry? Whatever, I don't think I fucked up yet.

     Zeldris was outside again, waiting for Estarossa and Meliodas to come back. Zeldris then saw two black winged figures flying in the distance.

     Estarossa: Hey Zel, we can back.

     Zeldris: That's great! I'm glad you both came back alive.

     Meliodas: Hmph. *Leaves*

     Estarossa: Have you been up to anything interesting yesterday?

     Zeldris: Not really. Just training under Cusack.

     Estarossa: Well then, I have to report the mission to father since Meliodas won't bother doing it. I'll talk to you later.

     Zeldris: Ok!

     Estarossa flew off of report the mission to the demon king. In the meanwhile Zeldris went to sneak off to find Gelda, but he bumped into Meliodas on the way.

     Zeldris: Meliodas! I was just going to...

     Meliodas: Go off to find that vampire woman? I don't care, not like I have the time to report your live life to the demon king. Do what you want. *Leaves*

     Zeldris: I really should be more careful so I don't bump into anyone on the way.

     Now this will go onto where Meliodas meets Elizabeth.

     Estarossa: Meliodas! Mind telling me where you ran off to!? I had to report the mission to father all by myself! 💢

     Meliodas: I'm not going to waste my time doing that. You can do it. *Flies off to who knows where*

     Estarossa: Hey! We're not done talking here!

     *Back to Meliodas*

     Meliodas: I'm going to kill some time by slaying a few of the Goddess'. Ah, there's one.

     Goddess: Stop right there! You're a demon and you-

     Before the Goddess finished her sentence, Meliodas attempted to slay her down. But someone stopped him. It was Elizabeth the Supreme Diety's daughter.

     Elizabeth: Run while you still can! I'll handle this!

     Goddess: Yes ma'am! *Leaves*

     Elizabeth: Please don't do this!

     Meliodas: Why should I stop?

     Elizabeth: You don't have to do this because you're a demon! We can all live in harmony. We can settle our differences!

     Meliodas: (What kind of Goddess would ever think of saying that?) May I ask your name?

     Elizabeth: My name is Elizabeth.

     Meliodas: So you're the Supreme Diety's daughter. I'm Meliodas, the Demon King's son.

     Elizabeth: Really?

      Meliodas: (She probably wants a death match now. Bring it on.)

     Elizabeth: Would you like to be friends?

      Meliodas was incredibly surprised. Never did he think that anyone would ever try to make friends with him because of fear. He then felt warmth. And Meliodas never felt that sensation.

     Meliodas: Aren't you afraid?

     Elizabeth: Why would I be? We may be from different races, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.

     Meliodas: I never thought anyone in their right mind would say such a thing. Fine. Then we shall be friends, Elizabeth.

     *A few months later*

     Zeldris beacme the Commandment of piety. Meliodas and Elizabeth slowly fell in love with each other. And they went on dates. Watching Elizabeth and Meliodas behind the scenes was Zeno who was astonished. And reported to the Demon King. Soon, word spread around, that Meliodas and Elizabeth fell in love. Estarossa of course, was on of the first demons who heard of the news.

     Estarossa: Zel, do you know what's happening right now?

     Zeldris: What rumors?

     Estarossa: Our big brother, Meliodas fell in love with a Goddess. And not just any Goddess, it's Elizabeth, the Supreme Diety's daughter.

     Zeldris: What!? This can't be true!

     Estarossa: I'm sorry, Zel. I have to talk with our father right now. I'll tell you more later! *Leaves*

     Meliodas: Zeldris.

     Zeldris: Meliodas!?

     Meliodas: I need to tell you something. Come with me.

Y'all know what's probably gonna happen next!