Cave

My brain is a lazyass when it comes to story ideas. Sorry it took so long to write a new chapter. I'm working one several stories.

     Cusack: Prince Zeldris, are you alright?

     Zeldris: I'm just waiting for Meliodas and Estarossa to come back.

     Cusack: They won't come back until tomorrow. You should get inside now, it's getting dark.

     Zeldris: Ok...

     Zeldris and Cusack went into the castle. Zeldris went into his room and waited until everyone inside went to sleep. When everyone went to sleep, Zeldris went outside and walked until he reached a cave.

     Zeldris: Are you here?

     Gelda: Zel! You're here?

     Zeldris: I had nothing else to do. And everyone's asleep.

     Gelda: I heard your two older brothers went on a mission.

     Zeldris: They're not coming back until tomorrow.

     Gelda: So you came here. I'm glad.

     Zeldris: I can't be here for very long, but I want to be with you as long as I can.

     Gelda: I want to be here with you as long as I can too. What kind of men are your two brothers?

     Zeldris: My older brother Estarossa is affectionate at times. And he talks to me about stuff I wonder.

     Gelda: And your other brother? I believe his name was Meliodas.

     Zeldris: We don't really talk with each other a lot... But he's strong and I look up to him.

     Gelda: Your brother Estarossa seems kind.

     Zeldris: He's nice enough.

     Gelda: Now, why don't you talk to Meliodas much?

     Zeldris: It's because he only focuses on Father's orders. He doesn't have time for anything else.

     Gelda: That's too bad...

     Zeldris: I always try to speak with him, but he doesn't really care. But I guess he should just focus on Father's orders instead. It's for the best.

     Gelda: At least you have Estarossa, he still speaks with you.

     Zeldris: I think it's great to have Estarossa as a brother. I have to go now Gelda, before Cusack notices I'm gone and starts looking for me.

     Gelda: I had fun with you Zel.

I have a feeling I fucked up. Oh well, you don't like it then fuck off. To all those viewers that do like it, I have to say you have some different tastes than mine but I'll keep writing for you.