7

Felix was beginning to think he'd been stood up on Thursday when none of his friends arrived at the skatepark. He hadn't seen any of them since the arguments the previous week, not even Chan. He figured Minho was still annoyed with him, but he hadn't seen Hyunjin around college all week either, not that that was a rare thing. Hyunjin had a tendancy to skip most of his classes.

Felix was rolling himself across a rail when he finally heard the skatepark gates opening, half an hour late. He smiled until he saw the frowns on his three friend's faces. Chan was ahead of the other two, his mouth in a thin line as he walked up to Felix, and grunted "don't say anything," before throwing himself down onto the nearby bench

Felix turned around to look at Minho and Hyunjin, understanding what Chan was talking about when he saw Minho's face. He looked furious. His teeth were gritted together as he took his skateboard from under his arm and threw it onto the floor with so much strength Felix was surprised it didn't break. Hyunjin was quick to get on his skateboard and skate away from his angry friend, cigarette in hand.

Felix took Chan's advice and didn't say anything to Minho in hopes that Minho wouldn't say anything to him. He put his headphones into his ears and let the sound of heavy guitar and drums block him out. He didn't know what was wrong with Minho, but he had a few ideas. If something was wrong with Minho, it could usually be traced back to Jisung.

After skating across the rail, Felix turned around to see Minho and Hyunjin talking to each other, or rather, Minho shouting at the latter. Felix pulled one of his headphones out and heard him say, "stop being such a fucking idiot, Hyunjin!"

A look of hurt clouded Hyunjin's expressions before Chan walked up to Felix and tapped his shoulder.

"What's wrong with him?" Felix asked, turning around to see how fed up Chan looked.

He leaned forward and whispered his answer in Felix's ear, "Jisung broke up with him a couple of days ago. He's been like this since it happened."

"Oh shit," Felix mumbled, turning to look at Minho who was staring back at him. He knew they were talking about him and he didn't look happy. Felix couldn't blame Minho for being so upset, but he wished he dealt with it in a better way.

"Great, Chan. Just go and fucking tell everyone," Minho spat, kicking his skateboard with his foot so it rammed into the closest ramp. Chan rolled his eyes.

"I didn't tell everyone, I told Felix so stop being so childish," Chan said, grabbing Felix's arm and moving in front of him as if he was defending him. Felix didn't understand why. Why would Minho target him? He hadn't done anything wrong.

"Maybe I didn't want Felix knowing."

Chan scoffed, "seriously Minho, stop it. Stop acting like a fucking child. I know your boyfriend broke up with you and that sucks but things like that have happened to all of us and you don't see us going around throwing tantrums and hissy fits, do you?"

"Stop bringing it up!" Minho yelled, voice raising but cracking at the end. "I'd be fine if you didn't keep reminding me every two seconds but you just keep fucking mentioning it and what a horrible person I am and- and-" his eyes filled with tears and he struggled to hold them back. "Just stop it...please. I don't want- I don't want to think about..." he trailed off, the tears already spilling from the corners of his eyes. He turned away from everyone and started to make a run for it, hiding his face with his hands after pushing open the gate.

"Minho, wait-" Chan called out but Minho had already left.

"Should I go after him?" Hyunjin asked, looking to Chan for an answer.

Chan shrugged, "I don't know, Hyunjin. Do what you want."

Hyunjin looked over at Minho who was halfway down the street now. He was still crying, using the sleeves of his black and white top to wipe them away. Hyunjin couldn't leave him alone, he didn't know what he would do or where he would go in his current state. He began to run after him, leaving Chan and Felix alone in the park but even Chan looked torn on what to do.