Chapter 3

Camerons POV.

I scream in my seat and all the boys look at me with wide eyes then back at Arianna and continue to watch her sing. Oh Ariana Dallas just wait till you get home...

Arianas POV

Here goes my small speech everyone. Okay so I know I'm on live TV and millions of my fans are watching and are probably wondering why im annoucing something after I'm done my show but this is hard to say,but most of you will know magcon and well my last name is not Grande Its Dallas,I'm Cameron Dallas little sister.So now lets get this Q and A started am I right ladies,I shout and everyone just cheers.But Cameron looks at me with a mad face...

Camerons POV

I can't believe she just fucking did something so stupid....

Arianas POV

So I am not aloud to pick the questions they just come up on the big screen so lets get started...

(bold question) (non bold answer)

Do you have a magcon boy on your mind?Yes I actually do and he has that mop hair and blue eyes .. hint! hint!

What is the next song your working on?

I am actually working on my christmas song...

then something so shocking happens a video of someone drugging me comes up on the screen and everyone looks at me while I have tears in my eyes and the tweet says

"Remember a few months back when I raped you well guess what I'm back bitch and next time cut deeper"

I look at the crowd and everyone has shocked faces then all I can do is run so I throw off my heels and microphone and run as far as I can from the venue.

Camerons POV

After that tweet came up all I can think about is my little sister got raped and she cuts.. the next thing I see is her throw of her heels and dart for the back entrance so all of us guys run after to find my innocent broken baby sister

Arianas POV

I'm still running and all I can think about is that my crazy ex boyfriend is back... my vision is starting to get blurry from my tears so I run to the front door and rip it open and head to the bathroom where my box of razors are.... (triggering) I open the box as fast as I can and take one out and put it on the counter while I talk to my self in the mirror and what I say is "When I was on stage I was feeling so confident and so great then something so stupid shatters it".. I said while sobbing then I continue "By one fucking stupid thing,you make me feel like its my fault and no one know this but I'm in pain" I scream while I throw my fist to the mirror. Then I lock the door grab my razor and sit my back against the door.... Then I make to cuts then three but no this isn't reliving my pain I know what I need I need to kill my self.. I grab the pills and try to open the cap but I can't get it open... Then the door falls down and hayes is standing there with worried eyes..

*TO BE CONTINUED*