Chapter 24

Arianas POV

I groan as I start to here someone saying Mrs.Dallas and repeating it so I whisper a ''Hi'' and I realize it's the doctor he starts speaking and says ''Ms.Dallas you and your baby are fine your almost about 4 weeks pregnant so you will feel some movement and start to get a baby bump but we gave you some sugar so your baby might be moving around alot and I know your young but you can do this okay? your family is outside do you want me to get them?'' I nod while tears go down my face and he leaves the room I look at my stomach and see it has all these pads on it thats connected to one of the machines to check the babys heart rate.. I put my hand on my stomach and whisper ''I'm your mom and I love you so much already'' while crying and thats when I feel a kick and the door open so I pull the covers up to my boobs and lay on my side with my hands on my stomach and Hayes,Cam and Nash walk in Cam runs up to me and kisses my forehead and says ''your okay thank god'' I hug him and mutter ''were okay'' he pulls away with a confused face then looks at the heart monitor of mine then the babies and smiles and starts jumping up and down which I didn't expect and Nash and Hayes look at us confused then I whisper to Cameron ''I only wanna tell Nash and the boys not Hayes yet'' he nods and shoes Hayes out and he looks confused but leaves anyways Cameron facetimes the boys and once they come up they all ''Ari!'' I smile and wave and say ''Hi guys I have a annoucement okay... Me and Hayes are going to be parents!'' everyone starts jumping up and down and starts screaming and Nash had a big goofy smile on his face and said ''first you were my little sister and now your making me a uncle'' we say bye to everyone and Cameron gives me some clothes which happened to be and tank top and sweat pants which wasn't the best outfit since the baby is moving around so much it will be notice able but I mean Hayes is going to find out sooner or later so I change and walk out and Nash and Cameron look at me and then my stomach with horrified faces so I ask ''what's wrong?'' and they say ''the baby is moving and it moved and a foot came up on your shirt and plus you look pregnant'' I sigh and say ''great now I have to tell Hayes'' we walk out and we walk to the car and see Haye standing in front of it he comes up to me and hugs me so tight the baby started to go crazy and it hurt so I pushed him off real fast and he looked at me shocked and said ''babe are you okay?'' I kiss him lightly and said ''Yeah just not feeling well''I got in the car and we started to drive to the house.. We finally pull up at the house and I get out of the car and the baby starts kicking like crazy and it starts so I let out a sharp ''OW!'' and put my hands on the car and kinda lunched down and all the boys ran to me asking whats wrong and I guess my hormones went insane because I said ''Its this fucking baby on sugar it won't stop kicking my sides!'' everyone nods understaningly and I finally stand up but clench my side and then I realized I haven't told Hayes and hes standing there shocked he finally says ''Im going to be a dad at 18'' and then I say ''I'm going to be a mom at 17'' then all of a sudden Hayes yells ''When were you going to tell me!'' I yell back ''soon I wasn't ready to tell you okay?'' he looks at me with anger and says ''why'd you tell everyone else huh? and not the babies father'' I don't speak and then he says ''do you not trust me how about we just give up on us'' a tear rolls down my face and I say ''fine were done'' I walk in to the house and runs upstairs to my room lock the door and just collapps on to my bed and start crying till I fall asleep because its about 11:30 at night then I fall asleep.. I wake up in the middle of the night and look at the time and it's 1:00 in the morning but I can't fall back asleep because 1. this baby is kicking and 2.Hayes isn't here so I get up and go downstairs and for some strange reason I wanted nutella so I got it out and got a spoon and started eating it then I hear footsteps and the lights turn on and I look to see Hayes he asks me ''couldn't sleep?'' I said ''no I didn't feel safe and our child is keeping me up'' I stand up and put the nutella away and I was about to walk back up the stairs when Hayes grabs me and hugs me and says ''I'm sorry I love you and our little baby and I just want to be together, get married and have a proper family for our so will you please take me back'' I grab his face and give him a kiss and say ''Yes I will take you back and I love you too but you know what woulld make me love you more?'' he laughs and says ''what?'' I giggle and make a pouty and say ''come cuddle with me to keep your babies safe'' he chuckles and says ''I was already planning on it'' we walk upstairs to my room and he takes of his pants so he's in his boxers and he was already shirtlessI was already in and tank top and sweatpants so I crawled right in to bed with him Hayes lays down on my small baby bump and starts kissing it and speaking to the baby and it starts kicking like crazy and Hayes gets really excited he finally comes back up and I whisper ''I love you'' while putting one of my legs on his torrso and my head on his chest while slightly hugging him he puts his hands on my waist and one on my belly and leans his head down and kisses me then restes his head on mine and whispers ''I love you both'' he lifts my tank top and rests his hands on my stomach then pulls the blankets up to cover both of us then we fall in to a deep sleep...

Man Im in love with this boy..\

(This is such a long chapter but more chapters to come lovelys !! are you guys enjoying? Comment down below what citys you live in I'm kinda curious but I live in Pickering Ontario *The Mendes household lives down the street* Im kinda really lucky