🦋 story 3 ( part 2) 🦋

It's incredible how many of you found my ig account from here ! Thanks for texting me and for following there too ! 🤗💕 also I'm terribly busy so I don't have time to answer here oh wattpad and I'm barely checking it so I'm sorry for not adverting comments / messages 💓 // @dramionesmoon og ig
~~

Hermione couldn't get Draco out of her mind. Her heart was still broken after what she'd saw that night when she admitted her feelings for him. But still, she knew who and where her happiness was, and she didn't want to let him go that easy. After 3 years of ignoring who she truly loved, she finally understood the wasted potential of her and Ron. And if Draco truly loved her, he would choose her over whoever that girl was.

As the brave and spontaneous gryffindor she was, Hermione couldn't wait anymore. She took her wand and apparated to Dracos. She mentally prepared herself for what and whom she'd possibly see Draco with, but she didn't care. She wanted Draco and she was ready to do everything just to make him came back to her. She started to walk slowly and a bit insecure towards the bedroom where she supposed Draco was. As she was deep in her thought she didn't notice when she bumped right into Draco's arms and gasped.

"Hermione what are you doing here ?" Draco asked with confusion and surprise in his voice. Hermione could feel his warm breath on her cheek. She couldn't take her eyes off his, and being hypnotised by the crystalin color she couldn't let a word out. After a moment of silence she finally spoke:

"That night, I've came to see you..., but you were with this girl and I understand if you don't want me anymore but-" she was cut out by Draco's lips. He kissed her slowly but at the same time full of passion and desire. Yes, she has kissed Draco before, but this one felt different. He pulled out for breath. "Im sorry for what you saw. Im sorry if it made you doubt on me, but Hermione, believe me, she means nothing to me. Absolutely nothing. And even if you wouldn't have showed up that night, I'd still have waited for you, no matter how long it took."

Hermione lead her forehead on Draco's. She smiled slightly and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. Then Draco suddenly picked Hermione up and threw her over his shoulders.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" Hermione asked giggling. He didn't answer and continued to go upstairs to his dorm. Once they were in the room, Draco placed Hermione gentle on the bed. Hermione watched him with curiosity as he slowly discarded his t-shirt. Draco got on the bed next to Hermione and pulled her closer for a kiss. The kiss was hungry an heated, and they both got lost in each others feelings, transmitting electric shots through they bodies. Draco stopped the kiss and looked at Hermione with a bit of worry in his eyes "Are you sure you want me to?" Without hesitating Hermione answered "yes" and kissed him once more, before Draco started removing her sweater.
~~

I'm turning 17 in less than 12 hours and I'm freakin our 🥺 I don't want to grow up :( and thank you all in advance for the early birthday wishes I've already received from many of you 🥺❤️