🦋 story 7 🦋

Hi everyone :) I wanted to thank you so so much for making it up to 1k reads and #3 on feltson ! That's absolutely insane. Never thought this book would get so much popularity! Also since it's trending on the feltson tag should I maybe start writing feltson stories too ? Go vote for the answer on the story on my ig account 🤗💘 // @dramionesmoon on ig

Rays of sunshine streamed through the windows, bathing the big bedroom and
warming up the cold air. One of them has stopped over Hermione's face, tickling her eyes and making her woke up. She yawned lazily, took a deep breath and savoured the quietness. She looked over the other side of her bed, and a big smile appeared on her face. It was still hard to believe the new image she was waking up to now.

It's been two days since Hermione brought into this world a beautiful baby boy who now was sleeping between his mom and dad. Hermione was admiring Draco and the baby still deep sleeping. He was hugging the little bean, who seemed to feel very comfortable cuddled in his fathers arms. He was so tiny and Draco's arm seemed huge comparing to him. She couldn't help but smile. The difference between the two of them was so hard to see: same snow white hair, same shape of the lips and same eye color.

The only little thing Draco didn't had were those little, loose curls that decorated Scorpius's hair.

"That must've been from me"
Hermione thought.

She closed tight her eyes for a second and opened them again, just to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She couldn't believe that two totally different people could've create something so beautiful together. She lay closer to them, giving Draco a soft kiss on the lips and then cuddle the baby with one of her hands, trying to enjoy the moment. She knew that there were many mornings like this ahead.

Short but cute :) also I forgot to tell that on my ig account I usually make covers / manips that matches the story so check my account for more content 🥰💘 // @dramionesmoon on ig