🦋 story 10 🦋

Hi guys !!! Been a long time :) as many of you know, I am more active on Instagram so if you're a dramione fan and you're looking for some good content, follow me there :) I wanted to wish you all happy holidays and merry Christmas!!! Now enjoy a exclusive one shot that hasn't even been posted on my account yet ☺️ enjoy!!! /// @dramionesmoon on ig 🎄🎁

"You're shivering." Draco said, voice full of concern.

"Wow, astute observation." Hermione geeky abdos immediately. "Sorry, Draco, I'm miserable"

"I know. If I'd known you were going to get sick, I wouldn't have asked you to come to this trip."

"Miss to spend Christmas with the love of my life at this amazing but Merlin damn it ice freezing cottage ? I love it here!"
Her brief burst of sarcasm took a lot out of Hermione. She coughed and moved her stool closer to the fireplace.

"I'm not cold though." Draco said and immediately regretted.

"Okay, mister internal fire, I'm happy for you. Not all of us have that."

Draco laughed and cuddled her loved one tighter. "You're especially funny when you're not feeling well"

"I aim to please."

"I'll get you another blanket" Draco strode to the pile at the end of the bed, grabbed a thick one and wrapped it around his wife's shoulders. He rubbed his hand up and down Hermione's slender arms, putting some extra warmth into his fingers.
"Does that feel better?"

"Yeah, much better. Don't stop."

"Okay"

Draco shifted his hand to Hermione's back, moving up and down in long sweeps. He caressed her thighs, the sat down, pulling her feet into his lap, warning her up. Draco could see sleepiness begin to overtake Hermione. Long, dark eyelashes closed over eyes he loved. She snored gently.

Scooping Hermione up in his arms, Draco placed her on the bed, tucking her in loosely and piling more blankets over her.

"Feel better, he whispered, kissing her damp forehead.

Hermione muttered something in her sleep. She looked so pale and vulnerable that it made Draco's heart ache with love. It was a nice and peaceful moment, especially when Hermione has been moody and agitate lately. He kissed her again and took a seat by the bed. He would watch her sleep enjoying the rare beauty.

Little did he know that Hermione accepted this trip, despite she hated icy places, to surprise her husband with some unexpected news. She knew Draco loved snow, maybe it came from the very bit of ice kiss deep hidden into his heart. And thought that this would be the best place and opportunity to share something she'd been trying to hide for two months now. All the mood swings, sickness and tiredness. Of course Draco's Christmas gift this year would be news he'd been waiting for so long to hear. They were going to be parents.

I didn't had time to correct all the grammar so skip that :) sending much love, kisses and hugs, yours T 🦋✨