Chapter 10 {Teaching Them To Kill, Then To Die}

Author Note:
Well, I gotta say one thing first...I really like this title~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What? That's all! What did you expect? Go on with your day people!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahaha, I'm just trolling with ya~ Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~•~

The black-haired woman sighed as she watched the busy city populate the night sky. She missed the once empty dark sky stained beautifully with the glistening stars. Even with her sitting at the edge of a rooftop building, she couldn't see a single shining star.

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

The ringing of her phone interrupted her quiet moment. Though, the woman didn't pick it up. She just let the constant ringing joined in the bustling noises of the city below.

"Akane-chan? Are you there? Please call back when you get this...."

She just ignored the voicemail. However, her phone has been set automatically to voice out any voicemail. She could only hear each and every voicemail. Each one was more imposing than the last.

"Akane-chan...I know how hard it must be—" She immediately deleted the suicidal brunette's one.

"Akane, you okay? You rarely take a day off, especially without notice. Well, call me back when you have the chance" She hummed, knowing she would actually have to call the female doctor back.

"Um, Byakuya-san...are you there? S-Sorry to disturb you! Just wanna check on you...since you haven't come in. S-Sorry if I'm imposing, Byakuya-san! Just hope you're alright" She felt quite touch to hear from the new rookie, worrying for her.

"Akane! Get your ass back to work! Your paperwork is palling up! I know you're depressed right now but I doubt Rokuzou would want you to—" She immediately destroyed her phone in a tight grip at Kunikida's message. Bits of metal and plastic shattered but she didn't even pay any mind to it. She just threw it aside and continued gazing into what? She didn't even know....she just wanted to ignore everything around her. At least she can numb herself throughout the whole grieving.