·°Introduction°·

The year is 2163.
143 years ago, there lived a professor known as Dr. Hentri.
He was very well known for his studies and ideas by the public.
His ideas consisted of the evolvement and improvement of human beings.

He wanted to transfer the enhanced abilities of animals into humans, to create the ultimate species. Intelligent and powerful..

His dream finally became a reality,
But it didn't go as planned.

He had human volunteers to finally start his creation, about 20 subjects.

Rather than transferring the animal's abilities, the animals were mutated into the human bodies, killing half of the test subjects.

It spread to the public quickly.
His reputation had fallen down hill.

He locked the living subjects, now known as Hybrids, up for further studies, but they managed to escape before he could test anything.

Since then, these hybrids have populated amongst themselves, and have created a civilization.

Now, in present day, 2163, there lives a descendent of this once famous professor.
Carlos Hentri.
He hopes to continue the work of his fifth great grandfather, and so much more..

For this, he needs the most recent descendents of the very first hybrids to have existed.

You are one of these hybrids