·°Rules°·

1. Stick to the plot
I will be leading everyone through my plot. There will be many occasions where we can have side plots, but let me know before you start any sort of drama please :)

2. Hate the character
Please don't hate the roleplayer- If there's gonna be any sort of fight or argument it will be between characters.

3. No Mary/Gary Sues
I am aware these are stronger creatures than humans, but they aren't invincible, okay?

4. Characters May Die
It isn't necessarily a part of the plot, but things happen I suppose. Most likely, no one will die. If you don't want a character to die, that's okay- I'll respect that, and if you're okay with it, that's cool too :)

5. Don't kill off Characters
Very contrary to rule 4- But my point is that your characters are not to kill each other off without their permission and mine as well. There will be a time for that later on, and I will let you know when that is.

6. Please be Active
I would like to get to the end of this roleplay. If you know you can't be Active for a while, let me know :P We'll see if we can figure something out.

7. Be Descriptive
Please be descriptive with your responses. The minimum is 2-3 sentences.

Just remember all the basic rules as well :p