·°Fisher Jackson°·

Full Name
Fisher Jackson

Age
18

Gender
Male

Sexuality
Biromantic Asexual

Appearance
6'4

Appearance6'4

(Art by me)

Personality
Fisher is a pretty hot headed person. He tends to try to take over in serious situations. He has the mindset that he is always right, and being wrong frustrates him heavily. Although he does try to seem like a strong and intimidating person, he is a scared and insecure person. He tries to hide this side of himself by pushing past his fears and pretending to be someone he necessarily isn't. Basically, he isn't the most likeable person. He tries not to start these sort of things though, and does try to be a good person. Unfortunately, he overreacts when he's frustrated or in a bad mood, which is often. If there is nothing to start or finish, he's generally an okay person. If he's close enough to someone, he shows his vulnerable side a little more, and he visibly tries hard to be kinder to these people.

Hybrid Type
Leaf-Nosed Bat

Animal Abilities
- Echolocation
- Sensitive Hearing
- Poor Sight
- Flight

Animal Traits
- Ears
- Wings
- Fur
- Tail

Weaknesses
- Extremely Sensitive hearing; he often gets headaches due to everything being too loud
- Poor Sight; he can't see too well- Usually he will have contacts in but he forgets to wear them often. He is usually squinting his eyes.

Strengths
- His extremely sensitive hearing is both a weakness and a strength. He can hear basically everything. Keeping secrets from him is nearly impossible.
- Although he can't see in the light, he has very good night vision.
- He has a very quick reaction time.

Background
Fisher and his family have lived hidden amongst humans for years now, since before he was born. He has lived in a small and hidden community of their kind all of his life.
There is nothing too interesting about his life, though. This was the norm for them after all.
Staying hidden and being restricted from wandering messed with him a little, though. Yes, everyone had to suffer the same as he did, but he didn't quite understand that, or more he just didn't want to understand.
He lived with his mother, father, and his younger brother.