Chapter 15

Taylor's POV

I sat on my couch sulking in my own pity. I don't know what's gotten over me. Really me and Jessie weren't together, I don't know why her rejection bothered me so much. I gulped down more of the burning liquid and sighed in relief. I wasn't drunk yet, but I was working my way up to it.
BANG. BANG. BANG.
I rolled my eyes at the unwanted guest.
"What?" I hollered out to the annoyance on the other side of the door.

"Taylor open the door." The already knowing voice commanded me to open the door.
"What Jeremy?" I opened the door annoyed more then ever.
"Look I brought you some dinner." I looked down at his stacked plate covered with aluminum foil.
"Don't bother I'm fine." I attempted to shut the door but he pushed himself in.
"Taylor I know you better then that." His lanky body stalked through and towards the kitchen. He placed the plate on the table and pointed at it.

"Please it. If not for me then.. Do it for Jessie." His eyes diverted down to the plate.
"I'm not eating for someone who doesn't even give a damn about me!" I slammed my fist against the table. He looked down ashamed. Good! He should feel ashamed! Running his mouth about something he wasn't even aware of.
"It's been a while since you've been around... were worried." I scoffed at his response.
"No. You're worried." I looked down annoyed and ready for him to leave.

Sitting down I ripped off the aluminum foil and the great smell off barbecue ribs danced ok my nostrils. I hadn't realized how hungry I even was until I had food placed in front of me. Devouring the food quicker then I've ever eaten before I looked up at Jeremy's satisfied eyes.
"There. I ate. You can go home now." Standing up he approached the door and held it open. Turning to me his stare softened.
"Thank you." With that said he shut the door and left.

---------

Jessie's POV

"She's in terrible shape. Her money has gone to booze. I'm surprised she's even bought some food for herself to eat." I heard Jeremy's concerned whisper to Bailey. I couldn't help but wonder who it was he was talking about.
"Did she eat the food you brought over?" Baileys voice was low and concerned.
"Devoured it all within minutes. Like she hasn't had a meal in days." Jeremy sighed and I could hear him begin pacing.
"This is my fault. They're both miserable. Jessie's just to prideful to admit it." Suddenly I realized exactly who they were talking about.

Taylor.

The thought of her lightened my mood and enraged me at the same time. Was she really in bad shape? Was it because of me? I became instantly concerned with the state she was in.
"I think I'm gonna invite her over for dinner tomorrow." Jeremy paused. "She'll come if I stay on her ass about it, maybe the two of them seeing each other again would be good."
I heard Bailey approach Jeremy to reassure him.
"Whatever you think is fine." With that said I grabbed water from the kitchen and ran to the couch.

Eventually they emerged from the room.
"Jess. Don't make plans. We're having a lil get together." Jeremy announced to me unaware I knew his plan. I nodded my head though.
"Ok." I just had to see Taylor. These 2 months without her was almost agonizing. I stayed on the couch. Feeling my nerves of seeing Taylor build up.
------

The door bell rang and I knew immediately it was Taylor. I let a long breath out as I examined myself in the mirror. My black hair fell perfectly and my green eyes shined bright. I was satisfied with my looks today. Making my way downstairs and the aroma of food filled my nose. Making my way to the kitchen I recognized Taylor. Or what was left of her.

Her body seemed fragile. She lost so much weight which broke my heart. As I got closer I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

Had she driven here drunk?

"Hey." I said low taking in her appearance. Her blue eyes shinned dimly which broke my heart. Dark circles devoured under her eyes.
"Hey." she spoke coolly. Quickly we began fixing our plates and she was left standing there. She mostly sipped on alcohol here and there.
What's gotten into her?
"You gonna fix you something to eat?" Jeremy peered up at her.
"Yea." Looking away from us she fixed her a big plate and joined us.

Seeing her was good. I never knew how much I missed her until I saw her. Even with the condition she was in, I was glad to see her. As Jeremy and Bailey were cleaning up she walked outside, with her bottle, of course. I followed closely behind her.
"It's great seeing you again." I spoke softly. Honestly scared to see her again.
"Yea." Her word was emotionless as she took another swig.
"Please stop that." My voice was desperate as I reached out for her bottle.

"Don't!" Her voice screamed out at me which caught me off guard. "Don't act like you care right now! You know what you're just like your brother. Trying to boss everyone around like you know what best for people!" Her words spit out at me like acid. She's never said anything like that to me before.
"Taylor.." My voice searched out for her. Then my hands found her.

"Don't!" I held her close to me. Just wishing a hug would make it go away. Instead of it turning out like I wished, she shoved me off.
"I want nothing to do with you." With those words spoken she jumped in her car and sped off.

------
It's a spam update. Lol I have nothing better to do with my life. Anyways thanks so much for the nice comments and everything, I appreciate it. :)