Chapter 19

"Stop looking at me like that."
"Like what?" I smiled down at her beautiful blue eyes. Her toned body laid against me as I watched her smile grow brighter.
"Just the way you're looking at me!" Her soft hand moved up to my face and pushed my gaze away from her.
"But I wanna look at you!" My hand wrapped around her waist as I pulled her closer to me. Lifting my head up our eyes connected, causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

Intertwining our fingers she brought my hand to her lips and kissed them softly. Guilt rushed through my body, if I hadn't overreacted with what Jeremy said, Taylor wouldn't be hurt right now.
"Hey." Her voice spoke softly but caught my attention. "It's not your fault. Please stop." Her eyes held mine as she spoke to me. It really amazed me on how easily she knew what I was thinking, but I only knew the feelings that she told me.

"Get out of my head." My words sounded harsh, but I was only joking an she knew that. Smiling she sat up next to me and kissed my forehead.
"Quit making it so easy then." Playfully rolling my eyes I stood from the bed and held my hand out signaling I wanted to help her up.
"I can easily get up myself." She playfully sighed. Taking my hand she allowed me to help her to her feet.
"Then why'd you take me hand?" Grinning mockingly I eyed her waiting for her smart ass reply.
"So you feel useful with at least one thing." Grinning up at me her blue eyes shinned as bright as they used to. Kissing my cheek she walked out of my room leaving me there to admire her.

-----------

Taylor and I say on the couch in the living room watching some movie when Jeremy and Bailey tromped through the front door.
"For a while I thought you was holding my sister hostage." Jeremy's raspy voice spoke immediately. Bailey giggled slightly at his comment as we watched him.
"More like she's been holding me hostage." Taylor grinned slightly. "She didn't want to let me out the bed for fear that I'd hurt myself more." Jeremy and Taylor both laughed causing me to blush. In reality I was worried she'd over work herself. Elbowing Taylor lightly, which caused nothing but giggles from her, glaring at her I stood from the couch and grabbed a bottle of water.

"She's embarrassed now." Jeremy tauntingly stood infront of me. His green eyes shined playfully.
"Well yea. I have you as a brother." I threw my joke at him as I pushed myself away. Sitting on the couch Taylor giggled at Jeremy's face.
"I'll remember that." He attempted to sound stern which caused the rest of us to laugh.

Wrapping my arms around Taylor her body fit perfectly against mine as we continues to lay there and watch the movie. Before too long Taylor was sound asleep, her face buried in the crook of my neck. I couldn't help but smile.

Never leave her again.

Kissing her forehead I made myself more comfortable and decided to take a nap myself.

--------------
So this is a really short chapter. I'm sorry, but thank you all for the nice comments and for evening reading this. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)