ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Chapter 3

Evrena's P

Evrena's P.O.V

"What the fuck do you want Vera?"

"Don't be so moody you bitch, you told me to wake you up at 7, so you could go for your meeting with Sister Joan at half past"

"Oh fuck me, why does she wanna talk to me, I ain't done nothing in ages"

"Maybe it's about you making deals with the younger kids to do your chores"

"Oh shit yeah maybe"

Okay so, are there a lot of things Sister Joan could be blaming me for? Yes, there is, but only the deals with the younger ones could she know about because only the younger kids would snitch on me. or George because he's a fucking snaky rat. Oh fuck, maybe it's about the frog in George's room, Or when I punched him yesterday and 'accidentally' broke his nose.

Actually, there's a lot of things it could be that Sister Joan could know about, you see I keep forgetting the shit that I've done cause I've done so much. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a troublemaker and everyone knows I am, but I'm not ashamed because it's taken me a long fucking time to get most of the Sisters to hate me and build up my troublemaker reputation here. The way I see it is that the only way you are remembered in a place like this is if you're diabolical and you do the craziest shit, so it's my goal to do the craziest and most diabolical shit so that I'm remembered. They all act as if they hate me, but I know they all secretly love me.

I got dressed into a decent dress that I know Sister Joan would approve of, she's always really picky about clothing and I don't wanna piss her off this early in the morning, cause then we'll all be dead by the end of the day.

By 7:20 I was ready, so I just decided to go down early. I got outside her office and knocked on the door, I heard a faint come in so I walked into Sister Joan's office. There were 3 fucking mad-looking blokes that I can only assume were brothers cause they were all wearing the same hats and basically the same fucking suits.

"Hello Evie, glad you got here on time, well early actually"

"Yeah well, you know me, Sister Joan, I'm not one to be tardy"

Fun fact about me. I'm always fucking late to everything.

"So I suppose you're wondering why you're here"

"No, I chose to wake up at 7 in the morning by my own accord, of course, I wanna know why I'm fucking here," I said rolling my eyes. Like I'd wake up at 7 out of choice, if I had it my way I'd wake up at 11 every day but apparently that's rude and disrespectful, blah blah.

"Language Evie"

"Right sorry, Sister Joan of the Camden orphanage for fucked up kids, why am I fucking here"

Sister Joan just gave me a stern look.

"Right sorry yeah, why am I here?"

"Well, there are multiple reasons why I need to talk to you, any idea what they could be?"