ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Author Note: Hey guys, so sorry for taking such a long time to update! Ive been super busy keeping up with schoolwork but im back trying to post every sunday.

Love you guysss
Ab
Xx

———————————————

Chapter 5

Evrena's P.O.V

Why the fuck wasn't I told sooner that Thomas Shelby was my dad?

I could've been out of this shit hole so long ago and yet here I am at 17 years old.

After I stormed out of the office, I went to Alfie's bakery. You see, you'd think that because Alfie's an adult our relationship would be more father-daughter, but it's not. Honestly, Alfie's more like a big brother to me because he's fun as fuck, but I know that he'll always look out for me.

I just walked straight into the bakery, because Ollie knows who I am.

"Oi is that little Evie"

"Yeah it's me, Alf"

Alfie walked out of his office looking down his glasses at me.

"You know Alf, wearing those glasses don't make you look any smarter"

I informed him with a grin on my face.

Alfie slightly smiled.

"Why are you 'ere Evie?"

"I just needed a break, had to get out of that fucking shit hole"

"Nah don't pull that fucking card with me. I already know what's wrong with ya. I already know"

"What? No, you don't Alf"

"Yeah I do, I already fucking know Evie. You found out something about your family"

"You're fucking insane Alfie"

"But I'm fucking right aren't I ?"

"Yeah, yeah you're right"

Alfie gestured for me to follow him to his office. I let out a long sigh as a took a seat opposite him.

"So what the fuck did you find out that's got you so fucking worked up mate"

"I found out who my dad is"

"Well, who the fuck is it then?"

I looked down at my feet finding it a lot easier to look at than Alfie's face. I thought that Alfie might've been upset when he found out who my dad is because they're kind of enemies.

"Uh, just don't freak out... It's Thomas Shelby"

I looked up at Alfie hoping to figure out his thoughts from his facial expressions, but he surprisingly looked very calm.

There was a few seconds of silence before I decided to break It.

"Are you going to say anything?"

Alfie grinned at me.

"So you're telling me that Thomas Shelby is your dad"

"Yeah he's my dad, why aren't you surprised?"

"I already guessed it mate"

I looked at Alfie with a confused expression.

"You have a very similar personality"

"Fuck off, similar personality, how the hell did you know?"

He opened one of his drawers and was looking in it for a while until he took out a piece of paper.

"Aha, here it is."