part 3.

Kiara, John B, JJ, Pope and Bella all arrived to the beach. After setting up the kegger and plastic cups, people already started coming in.
Kooks came, some friends and even tourons.
Everyone started drinking and the 5 friends were mostly hanging with a couple of tourons.

After Bella shared a few drink with a couple of boys that were visiting the outer banks she started walking around on the beach. She greeted some of her friends before spotting Pope talking to a girl.

Interesting...

"It's kinda weird when on TV, we see people die, and they just kinda sit there, but in actuality, they would be shitting and farting up a storm."

He did not just-

Bella walked over to Pope and patted him on the back while cringing immensely...
"Good one, Pope."

He stood up from the tree branch on the ground. Deciding it would be best to leave the girl alone, he walked with Bella.

"It wasn't that bad."

"Sure honey."

The friends laughed as they started walking around.

"What is she doing here?" Bella heard Kie say from behind her.

Pope and Bella turned around. Kie was talking about Sarah Cameron. The kook princess. Kiara's best friend in the ninth grade, worst enemy in the tenth grade.

Kie rolled her eyes and walked away but Bella stayed and caught John B staring at the blonde girl falling in her boyfriend's arms.
So obvious.

Next to Sarah Cameron's boyfriend, Topper, was his friend Kelce and next to him was....
Rafe.
Oh, great...

Bella quickly turned around and started walking the other way but Rafe already spotted her.
Bella hid behind her friends in hopes of Rafe losing sight of her but it didn't work and he started speeding up his pace.
Bella stood in between JJ and Pope but she called Kie's name. Kiara was the only one who really knew what happened between the two. The others knew they used to be friends and that Rafe is a dick but nothing more.
Luckily, Kie heard her and she came up to her and her friends. Rafe was now very close.

"Oh, god."

"Hello, Bella." Rafe started and Bella already wanted to puke.

"Rafe." She answered.

"Pogues." He greeted Bella's friends around her only looking at them briefly. "Quite the show you guys hosted. Too bad we have to do it here. I think we all know this would be way more fun on our side of the island."

"No one asked you to come here, Rafe." Bella snapped back. JJ whistled at Bella's comeback and Topper, Sarah and Kelce were now joining the conversation too.

"Oh, great. Timmy Turner and his friends are complete." Bella said.

"Rafe, you aren't starting a party without us, are you?" Topper said.

"Of course not. I was just gonna ask Bella a question..." Rafe started as he stared in Bella's eyes.
"Aren't you supposed to be somewhere tonight?"

Oh, god. Bella thought. Of course he knew about the dinner. He's ward's son. And of course Sarah and Rafe didn't have to come. Just me. Dad probably just wanted to show me and my swimming of again. Like always.