0012

"Kacchan pleaseeeee?" I whine at my grouchy roommate.

"Do you really think calling me that is going to make me fucking want to do it, dumb ass?" he shoots back with a scowl.

Bakugo and I had just finished dinner—a lovely penne pasta with bolognese sauce, whipped up by the master chef himself. We were sprawled out across the fluffy living room couches, basking in our contented fullness. I was still caught up in the deliciousness of the blond's cooking, fantasizing about that breathtaking bolognese.

Bakugo continued to pull out absolutely delicious meals a whole week into quarantine. We had yet to eat the same thing twice. I hate to admit it, but I'm thoroughly impressed. I hadn't even seen him using recipes. The dude just had a natural knack for cooking.

"It doesn't have to be a horror movie this time." I tell him, trying my best to persuade him to watch something with me. Watching movies is so much more fun when you have someone to banter with about the high points and low points of the film. Someone to analyze the terrible effects and nonsensical plot points.

Bakugo narrows his eyes at me, jaw clenching in irritation. "I don't have a fucking problem with horror movies, fuck face." he says haughtily.

"You sure about that?" I challenge, with an eyebrow raise, sitting up a little taller in my spot on the sofa.

"Fuck off." Bakugo says with a sneer.

"I'm just saying, you left when things started getting real spooky last time." I taunt with a mischevious grin. I then drop my voice into a low patronizing tone to provoke a reaction from the fiesty blond, "It's okay to be a little scared sometimes."

Bakugo grits his teeth. "The only one who's scared here, is you, ass hole." he says with a defensive growl.

"See that doesn't work because it was you, Mr. Scaredy Pants, who left during the climax of a horror movie. The evidence is stacked against you." I tell him, nonchalantly, a smile tugging at my lips as I antagonize him.

"Alright fucker, you wanna go?" Bakugo threatens, rising from his spot on the couch. His eyebrows are scrunched together in his usual irritated fashion, fists balled at his sides as he glares at me lounging unmovingly on the sofa opposite him.

"Would love to, however, I'm stuck here because of the contagious gas, remember?" I respond with a smirk. I interlock my fingers and rest the back of my head on my palms as I carelessly lay back further into my comfortable position. I continue under my breath in a voice that's loud enough to guarantee he hears me, "Gee, a scaredy cat AND forgetful, I just can't get a break..."

"Jesus fucking Christ you're annoying." Bakugo says loudly, raking a hand through his blond spikes in irritation. "Let's settle this for good, fuckwad."

I raise my eyebrows in question, urging him on wordlessly.

"Fight me." he deadpans with an impish grin, cracking his knuckles in anticipation.

"Fuck no." I snort, shooting him down immediately. The smile drops off his face.

"Why the fuck not?" Bakugo demands, palms exposed in question.

"It wouldn't be a fair fight, Bakugo. Look at me." I explain, gesturing to my lanky, muscularly undefined body.

Bakugo, looks me up and down, catching his lip ring between his teeth as he takes in my smaller form. He shrugs after a second, a hand going up to the back of his head as he looks away, "You look fine to me."

"Bakugo, no. The point is, look at you." I tell him, feeling the faintest tinge of embarrassment heat up my cheeks.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" he exclaims incredulously, looking down at his own body to try and find the issue.