Part 1: Introducing

Namjoon felt blessed, like the whole world was going his way when he managed to get off of work early, earlier that day but right now he couldn't help but think if it was worth it considering the situation he was in, if his blessing was a curse in disguise...

9am his day began with college, followed by work at 4pm, being sent home early at 5:30pm for nearly flooding the kitchen because he was so tired he fell asleep stood up at the tap, at 7pm his head finally hit his most beloved pillow and he was out cold.

He'd missed his pillow and bed for the past week not getting his quality time with it amongst his busy schedule.

You see it wasn't a normal week for Namjoon, he was the head boy of his college year, and yes he was normally busy but this was different.

Not only did he have is normal work hours but he was also covering for his childhood best friend Min Yoongi at the cafe they worked at together after his hyung got ill from over working himself ('typical') but also because his college just had to go and put him in charge of organising some random mini fair he honestly couldn't care less about.

And Namjoon being Namjoon was too nice for his own good and couldn't say no, which in all honesty is also how he's in the situation he was in.

He was stood in his bed room with a very small and intelligent sugar glider in the palm of his hands and a wearing very tacky, very tight, cutesy sailor costume.

You see, it all started at 2am when his alarm clock went off, Namjoon having set it to get some good pictures of the expected meteor shower of the night for his secret photography blog 'real me.'

He woke up, opened his windows, set up his camera along with his telescope, and got ready to wait for the meteor shower to start.

Simple, easy.

It was 3am when the meteor shower officially started, with two bright lights dashing across the sky, leading what seemed to be a flurry of other dazzling stars which were effectively doing their job of lighting up the beautiful night sky.

He knew about the science behind it all, having run an astrology blog and studied astrophysics for a period of time, but he could never put the science and facts to something so beautiful, mystical even.

The beauty of which was one of the things that drew him forward, closer to the window, abandoning his camera and telescope for a moment to just appreciate the night sky.

And then it happened.

Namjoon wasn't even thinking as he leaned forward to get a closer look at what seemed to be flying towards him, didn't even acknowledge the fact that 'hey that's heading this way and is about to hit me in the face' and then it happened.

One second he was following a growing, glowing orb, and the next he was sent flying across his room from the sheer force of something, protected from any hurtful impact by a soft glowing aura which seemed to light the room with a soft purple hue, slowly fading as a odd fuzzy feeling began to tingle in Namjoon's hands.

Then he heard squeak.

And he mirrored it, with dignity and respect of course, definitely not because he was squealing like a surprised little girl from sheer shock.

Then he opened his palm and boom.

A small, innocent cute looking, sugar glider with what looked like a abstract shield marking in the center of its small utterly adorable head.

"Oh no."

"Oh no?"

"Your cute- WAIT!"

And then Namjoon's world went dark.