Part 6: Sailor's Suga and to be decided- pt2

So there they were, sat in an animal friendly cafe (per to Taehyung's request) sipping there beverage of choice and settling down to tell all of their stories after an intense game of Rock Paper Scissors determining order.

First Jimin would go, explaining how he knew about Taehyung's lil buddy, followed by Taehyung telling his buds origin (something Namjoon already feared the answer of) and then Namjoon would tell his, lastly followed by Yoongi buying everyone drinks because he loved his dongsaeng's (he just didn't know he was doing it just yet.)

And so after dramatically cracking every bone possible, trust Jimin to somehow crack just about every bone in his body, he bluntly said "We're soulmates I know these things." Triggering Taehyung to dramatically hold his hand out and wipe away fake tears, a hand Jimin happily took and imaginary tears he wiped away too while the two oldest just sat there trying not to laugh - they wouldn't let them win.

And after the brief dramatic moment Jimin just turned around a said "Your not really good at hiding him TaeTae. I see you everyday and I've been in your room, don't think I didn't notice the toy house you got for an 'art project' but then pimped up. Although I didn't think it was the typical environment for sugar gliders he seemed happy enough they few times I saw him in it so I left you be. I trust you and all that jazz. But yeah you didn't hide it well with evidence but verbally I would have never thought. Either way we all knew you'd get some form of pet, one way or another, sooner or later. If your happy I'm happy and I'm also happy because their both adorable. End of story. We won't be taking questions. We being me, myself and I. Taehyungie. Spill."

It took everyone a moment to process the word spew which was jimins explanation and it only took another brief moment before Taehyung just as briefly explained "He fell from the sky and I took him home."

Brief, to the point, typical Taehyung when he was hiding something but the baffled ness that came from his statement of 'fell from the sky' gave Namjoon the chance to quickly slide in.

Taehyung's explanations may sound odd to some but the friend group knew weird stuff happened with their friend all the time so they accepted that but normally there was more too it; maybe from a tree, a lamp post, out of nowhere... the sky was just to specific for the boy.

But they didn't need to ponder before Namjoon blurted out "I think their aliens." Successfully silencing the rest of the group and the two sugar gliders who were contently chirping up until then.

All had blank faces with their jaws dropped.

Namjoon supposed Taehyung's story not being on the more dramatic side for once made the blow a bit harsher but what was said was said.

And what fell from the sky was well... sat on the table with their mouths open.

And just like Yoongi, he put his hands to both sugar glider owners heads and bluntly said "I think they've swapped brains."

"Ah yes brain swaps just as likely as alien sugar gliders, wow Yoongi hyung your so smart."

"Stop flirting with him Jiminie this is serious and Namjoon hyung is being honest."

"I doubt that very much Taehyungie how could these little cute things babies talk-"

"Easily-"

And then Jimin fell off his chair.

"YeonYeon! Your the one who told me no talking in public what are you..."

And then everything went unheard as Namjoon zoned out only being able to think one thing.

'This is going to be a long day'

.

.

.

And Namjoon was right!

It was a long day.

Long in the sense the sun was out for longer, surprisingly their friends were pretty patient considering the odd circumstance, so what was expected to be a full days worth of explanation was a quick bus to Namjoon's then a small talk over a coffee with Namjoon's and KiKi's sides of the story and everything was explained pretty well.

And as Yoongi summarised "So both of you came from space to help these two cluts save the world? Nothing more, nothing less to it?"

It was a pretty accurate summery but as Kiki added "Well I wouldn't say nothing more or nothing less but I would say that's a good summary. Not just these two though, for some reason I have the number six in my head so we need four more cluts."

That was something that slipped both Namjoon's and Taehyung's minds, but thankfully for everyone (maybe not so thankfully) Taehyung had a solution.

"Well that's easy! Yoongi hyung and Jiminie can both help and we have our other hyung Hobi too as well as Jungkoooookie~ remember when I told you about them YeonYeon, you said maybe but it was up to who Kiki chose!"

Kiki quickly differed responsibility saying "Don't ask me ask Namjoon." And that's when the dramatics started once again.

Dropping on to one knee and taking his hyung's hand Taehyung started by saying "My precious Namjoonie-" but he was cut off by a heavily flabbergasted Namjoon who just said "If they want to I guess-" not knowing why he got all the responsibility but it always worked out like that.

He was pretty sure Kiki had said something to him about it being fate and all that jazz but he supposed if she wasn't opposing this was fate, unsurprising since they all cringily declared their friendship was destiny.

It was ironic.

And Taehyung always flexed the 'Kim exclusive brotherhood' as he liked to put it and his hyungs agreement would be used in the great list of examples ranging from cuddles to this.

So more than happy he exclaimed and gushed "GREAT! Jiminie we can look hot together without any effort. Trust me when you see the booty shorts your gonna wanna know the brand and..." then the duos excitement became just a background noise to the tired looking pair.

Yoongi lazily flopped his head to the side and with a face that said he already knew the answer he asked "Do I get a choice in this?" To which Namjoon sheepishly replied"Sorry hyung?"

Yoongi would follow his friends to the end of the world and they were apparently preventing it.

And... if he got a little something out of it why wouldn't he support the idea fully.

.

.

.

"It's alright kid now what's this about Jimin and booty shorts-"

"YOONGI"