Part 7: Sailor Jhope!

A few days had passed since Yoongi and Jimin discovered the newest addition to their best buds lives and the obvious tension around keeping the secret was noticeable.

Hoseok had finally managed to get a break to see his friends but instead of their usual chaotic reception they were quiet...

Nervous...

Now don't get the guy wrong, maybe they were just having a bad day but Jung Hoseok knew the difference between a bad day and a secret.

A bad was moody quiet, all moping around with coffee and heads on tables or pouring their hearts out at the end cuddled up together anywhere convenient.

Secrets however...

Secrets were a different story.

When they were keeping secrets it was painfully obvious but never about what.

They were suspicious...

Silent to not slip up...

And Hoseok HATED it which is exactly why after the first five excruciatingly awkward minutes of him sitting down he was standing up again, slamming his hands on the table to get all of their attention and then glaring.

And this is exactly why Namjoon had been so angsty when Jimin and Taehyung said they had to keep it a secret from Hoseok until they could get together with Jungkook, because unlike the youngest, they couldn't easily avoid the elder of the two, and they wanted to kill the last two birds with one stone (metaphorically.)

Jungkook was still in high school which meant that they could just chill on breaks and meet up often since the two schedules were drastically different, unlike Hoseok who they saw almost daily which is another reason Hoseok was extra upsetti about being kept out of the loop.

Not only were they being awkward right then but they'd be AVOIDING him, their precious sunshine and hope.

And no Hoseok wasn't alone during this time, he had other friends and specifically he was helping his hyung move into his new apartment so probably wouldn't have been able to hang out, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt his poor fragile heart.

But apparently Hoseok wasn't even gonna be able to start his interrogation because Namjoon was standing up placing a hand on his shoulder and mumbling "Sit back down and we'll spill." before he could even get a disappointed sigh out.

And so Namjoon did, making sure Hoseok was settled before dropping the bombshell on him.

Hoseok didn't believe it at first but then Taehyung started gushing over cute videos of him and YeonYeon talking while the sugar glider cuddled up to his chest.

And even though Hoseok went pale he didn't pass out and the four others were incredibly proud, Yoongi even wiping fake tears as he gushed "Our little Hoseokie is all grown up."

But then it all lead to that crucial moment.

"Hobi hyungie~ would you like to join us on whatever crazy adventure this is?"

Taehyung asked it like a question even though they all already knew the answer, he had no choice.

If he followed them into the insanity which was drunken baby Jungkook making the most of accidentally drinking a full bottle of vodka ('accidentally' Namjoon's ass) leading to the most wild night out sober they'd all gone on, then obviously he'd follow them to the edge of the earth.

Or saving the earth.

He was still a little confused.

So with a designated sigh he simply downed his drink and accepted his fate as sailor-

"Wait what's our sailor names?"

.

.

.

"Well shit."