Part 4: Sailor V!

Namjoon didn't know what time of day it was, he didn't even know where he was but he knew it wasn't in his bed and that someone was banging on a door, maybe his?

He also wasn't lying down, and the banging was making his sleep clad mind thud and added to the cloud of confusion but then he heard the distinct voice that belonged to one person.

One person who'd just get louder if he didn't reply instead of leaving, but before he left where he was he had to get his bearings.

Reluctantly opening his eyes he acknowledged he was in his room, "Okay?", but on the floor by his bed but then he looked at his pillow and the night before came flashing back.

"Oh..." He gave up his bed for a magical talking sugar glider.

"Oh!" It was bright out which means-

"FIRST OF ALL KIM NAMJOON HYUNG, YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN, YOU'RE LATE! AND SECOND I REMEMBERED WHERE YOU KEEP YOUR SPARE KEY!"

"Not my succulents-"

"YES YOUR SUCCULENTS YOU HANDSOME BASTARD! Hi hyung~"

And then Taehyung was stood in his door way, smile boxy and bright in all its glory and hands covered in dirt.

"Burying your spare key in your weird planter outside wasn't your best idea hyung, now I've got dirt under my nails." Taehyung said as he walked over to the bed.

He turned quickly then fell backwards and Namjoon never moved so fast.

He shot up, grabbed Taehyung arm, pulled him forward and stepped to the side, spun him out then in and dipped him salsa style.

"Wow hyung all you had to do was say you miss me." 

Then he dropped him, stepping over his over dramatically crumpled body and sitting gently on his bed next to the pillow with the smol, precious creature.

He could've just took a pillow and put it somewhere else and gone to sleep in his bed but apparently 3am Namjoon didn't use his brain but then again 3am Namjoon also might've made up a talking sugar glider-

"Mhmmm Namjoon?"

'Nope didn't make it up. Wait-'

A loud gasp was heard and suddenly the 'paralysed in agony from being dropped' Taehyung was up on his knees, with sparkly eyes, reaching forward with his filthy hands (literally) towards the small creature but before he could a blur left the hyper boys pocket, ran the length of his torso, down his arm and jumped from his hand towards the other sugar glider and then-

"KIKI!"

"YeonYeon? Oof-"

And then they were hugging and- "THERE'S TWO OF THEM?!"

Taehyung was quick to scold and gush saying "Stop yelling hyung their little ears are sensitive- AND YES OH MY GOD AREN'T THEY SO CUTE! YEONIE TOLD ME KIKI WAS GONNA BE HERE LAST NIGHT SO I FINALLY HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT ALL OF THIS ISN'T THIS MAD!"

And Namjoon was confused, so just nodded.

He was used to Taehyung and his contradictory actions but the information Taehyung knew about something like this and could keep it to himself was a shock.

The boy was a ray of sunshine who, although typically reserved, always poured his heart out and told his Namjoon and Yoongi hyung's everything.