SEQUEL REVEAL

~ T.F.C. ~

This part is dedicated solely to the announcement and information of The Cursed Kingdom's sequel.

TITLE: The Fallen Crown

SYNOPSIS: Haunted by the betrayal of her mate and the consequences of her actions, Raena finds herself imprisoned in a strange land full of creatures who used to inhabit her dreams - myrpeople, harpies, nymphs, and faeries alike. But things take an even darker turn once she comes face-to-face with an invincible enemy that acts obsessed over ensuring her demise. With newfound powers, growing allies, and more secrets waiting to be unveiled around every corner, Raena must fight the battles within herself alongside the war that threatens to destroy all of Trellomar forever.

Because if Raena and her friends fail, there will be no escape for anyone. Not even for the gods themselves.

Synopsis may change slightly as I make final decisions and edit.

RELEASE DATE (on Wattpad and Inkitt): Christmas Day 2020. I know the wait isn't ideal. But I will be taking time between now and then to make final edits to TCK and perfect TFC's storyline.

OFFICIAL COVER:

COVER CREDIT: This absolutely stunning cover was made by the very talented plasticparadox and I am so flabbergasted by how it turned out—not that I had any doubts that it would be amazing! Everything about it makes me want to cry with happiness

COVER CREDIT: This absolutely stunning cover was made by the very talented plasticparadox and I am so flabbergasted by how it turned out—not that I had any doubts that it would be amazing! Everything about it makes me want to cry with happiness. Make sure to go show plasticparadox some love and check out their works! They also posted The Fallen Crown's cover in their cover shop so especially make sure to go and vote on there <3

I can't wait to explore more of Trellomar and Raena's story with you all in The Fallen Crown. More creatures, species, and diverse characters will be introduced, along with some of the answers you've been dying to know or didn't realize you needed to know. New friends? New enemies? New love interest(s)?—all what you love and more will be in this second addition of The Cursed Kingdom Series!

OTHER: I will still be checking my social medias daily so make sure to follow me on there. I have all my socials' links in my Wattpad bio. Because I plan to look for a way for me to make some income off of TCK in 2021 alongside other special things I hope to accomplish, I would follow me on at least one platform if you're interested on being updated on all announcements. But with that, I will say because of editing and school, I will most likely not be able to be as interactive as I would like to be with you all. So please give me a day or two to respond to messages. Thank you!

If there is anything you want to see more/less of in the sequel let me know! I know I'm not perfect and am always looking to improve.

Again, even though TCK is done, I will be posting a few extras, such as a Trellomar map that I drew, a TCK playlist that I put together, and etc. So keep an eye out for those if you're interested!

I love you all so much.

Thank you for everything.

And as always: PLEASE VOTE! XD