Mud & cracked phone screens

"@austinnorth55 you should come adventure with me & ride horses!" I quickly replied after seeing Austin's tweet with the gorgeous pictures of him adventuring! Yeah, it was a bit fangirl-y & I cringed a little bit while typing it out but what's that saying my dad always uses on me...oh, "you can't win if ya don't play the game." So I decided to shoot my shot & tweet Austin. What's the worst that could happen? Him not answering? Psh that always happened. I slid my phone into my back pocket & opened the gate, walking into the barn to get a bale of hay for the horses. I felt my phone vibrate. I quickly jerked my phone out of my back pocket only for it to go flying. I dove trying to save my poor phone from another cracked screen only to trip over the hay bale & end up face first in the mud. With a broken phone screen. Fml. Austin better have tweeted me back after all this mess I thought. I stumbled to my feet desperately trying to wipe the mud off my face while checking my phone.
"Your TSC item(s) has shipped from order 1042225. Visit tractorsupply.com/os/1048212225/5012817591 for details. Reply TSCSTOP to opt-out."
Are you kidding me? That was anti climactic. I rolled my eyes stuffing my newly cracked phone back into my pocket & grabbed a halter walking out into the pasture to catch my horse Wildfire. After twenty minutes of playing "how much can I make the human run?" I finally had my horse caught, haltered, & waiting in the round pen. I sent him around trotting, sometimes changing direction, to make sure he was paying attention to me. When I felt that I'd successfully ran some of his energy out, I saddled him up, & put my foot in the stirrup. I paused ready to pull myself into the saddle as I felt my phone vibrate continuously. What in the world? It just kept going off, one time after another. My interest was piqued so I pulled my phone out still with one foot in the stirrup. I had 28 twitter notifications. Well that's odd considering that I have a big bad 300 followers. I went to my notifications. "Austin North replied to your tweet" it said.