Jessica Day

My phone started ringing loudly as I was stepping out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around me & rushed to my bed & yanked my phone up off of it. It said Los Angeles, CA underneath so I knew it had to be Austin. "Ouch! Ow ow ow shit damn mother-" I heard a loud booming laugh coming from my phone. I slowly brought the phone up to my face & saw that I had hit answer while flailing about. During my hurry to get to the bed to pick up my phone, I almost raked off my stupid tiny baby toe on the stupid corner of the stupid bed. I put the phone to my ear "um can we just pretend that didn't happen?" I tried to figure out a way to possibly redeem myself from the fact that he already found out that I curse like a sailor. "I've never heard such a sweet voice say such dirty words!" He said while fake gasping. He continued on laughing his loud contagious laugh. "Okay I'm starting this conversation over. Hi. So glad to hear your voice. I can't wait to teach you to ride." I rambled on. "I mean, I haven't been riding for that long, we got into the whole horse thing like 3 years ago &" "hey, whoa, breathe. I'm already having fun talking to you, we are going to have a blast with this whole riding experience." He said. We continued talking about anything & everything. Just getting to know each other. We talked about our favorite writers, told each other about our favorite songs (& badly serenaded each other), & got into a discussion about New Girl. "Seriously, I'm so danger prone & it always ends up in soul crushing embarrassment for me. It's like that episode of new girl where Jess waltzes into nicks room & sees him dancing naked while checking himself out in the mirror. Like that's beyond embarrassing. How do you come back from that? I'm literally Jessica Day" I said laughing so hard that I snorted. "Okay that was the best laugh I've ever heard. Also, that's so crazy, I'm a total Nick Miller. We were meant to be friends!" He said & I could hear him smile into the phone.