Orange Haired Boy

---Your POV---

Oh my gosh! I feel so excited about the first day of High School! The uniform isn't the type of clothing I am used to, but it feels great to wear something that is fully covering my body. UGH! I never want to sing again!

"Y/N!, How long does it take you to get ready!!?" Tobio screams at you from the kitchen. "Coming bro!" Oh no, I'm going to be late! I better hurry. With that, I started running around the whole house trying to get ready like a maniac. After all, I really don't want anyone to recognize me!

"Oh, finally done getting ready? Grab your breakfast and let's go!" Tobio sighs and starts putting his shoes on. "Dwonsht hash shu we wood!" I reply while stuffing my mouth with the toast Aunty Kageyama made.

"Don't talk with your mouth full of food dumbass!" He screamed. I just sighed and started wearing my shoes. Tobio helped me up and we started walking to school together. After a few minutes of walking Tobio stopped suddenly and started to stare at someone.

As a very nice cousin (which I am not) I look over to see who it was. It was this orange-haired boy, he had this unusually bright aura around him which brought me to go towards him and talk for a bit.

I went over and said, "Hi! My name is-" Wait! I totally forgot to make a fake name! Mmm... Let's say a very common girl's name instead of mine! Umm, should I use Tobio's last name... Eh! Sure why not!? "As I was saying my name is Hana, Kageyama Hana!".

When he heard the name 'Kageyama' he flinched and looked back to where I was standing before with Tobio. I turn around too, it looks like Tobio went to school without me, RUDE! "Oh umm, my name Shoyo, Hinata Shoyo!" the boy said with a toothy grin. 

"Hey, do you go to Karasuno High too? Is it your first day today?" He asked looking at my uniform. "Yes! Is it your first day too?" I ask, "Yup, let's walk together", he says with a pleasant smile as he gets off of his bike.

It's nice to know someone from the school, I just hope he didn't recognize me. Well, it looks like it's gonna be a great day ahead of me!

---Ohoho! My very first chapter! Hope you liked it, feel free to comment on any ideas you want me to use in the upcoming chapters. I will try to make any of those ideas fit in this fanfic. THANK YOU FOR READING!!!---