Death bed

Mina POV
It was finally morning. I couldn't sleep at all last night. Mr. Aizawa said we'd be able to visit Bakugo and Kirishima in about an hour.  I went to Denki and Sero's room. "How was your night last night?" I asked. "It was okay." They both said. We all went to the lobby of the hotel.

Mr. Aizawa was there. He got a rental car. It was a thirty minute drive to the hospital.

We finally got there. We went up to the front desk. "Who are you here to see?" The nurse asked. "Katsuki Bakugo and Eijirou Kirishima." I said. "Okay. They're both in coma's though. If they don't wake up in three weeks they're gonna be taken off of life support." The nurse said. Tears came out of my eyes. We went to Kirishima's room first.

I hated seeing him like this. "Please wake up soon." I said to him. "You can't die." After a while we went in Bakugo's room. He was the same way. "You have to wake up soon!" I said.

After that we left the hospital. We all got lunch at In and out. After that we got to the hotel.

Midoriya POV
I was in my hotel room. I share it with Todoroki, Iida, and Aoyama. "There's a basketball court at this hotel. Maybe we can all play basketball to cheer ourselves up!" I suggested. "Midoriya, that is a great idea. I'll go tell everyone in the class." Iida said.

- A few minutes later -

"Okay so Iida and I will be the captains!" I said. "Iida you can choose first!" "Okay. I'll choose Uraraka." He said. "I'll choose Todoroki."

(Because I'm too lazy to write who everyone chose, here are the teams.)

Midoriya
Todoroki
Asui
Ashido
Kaminari
Shinso
Sato
Jirou
Oijiro

Iida
Uraraka
Aoyama
Yaoyorozu
Sero
Shoji
Koda
Tokoyami
Hagakure

"Okay so five of us from each team will be on the court. Then we'll switch out our players." Iida announced doing his weird arm thing.

Here were the starting players.

Midoriya
Todoroki
Asui
Oijiro
Sato

Iida
Uraraka
Sero
Yaoyorozu
Tokoyami

So we started the game and I got the ball first. I passed it to Todoroki. He ran and dribbled the ball across the court. He made a basket. "Midoriya." Asui said. "What is it Asui?" I asked. "I told you to call me Tsu! But anyways are we allowed to use our quirks?" She asked. "Umm sure, just as long as we don't hurt anyone else or damage any buildings." I responded.

Then Iida got the ball and passed it to Uraraka. She made the ball float and it went into the hoop.

The game of basketball went on for a few hours. Aizawa came outside and said we were gonna get dinner at a pizza place called Shakey's.

Third person POV
The whole class started to walk to Shakey's. They finally got there. Mr. Aizawa ordered three pepperoni and three cheese pizzas.

Mina POV
We all are pizza for dinner. After that we went back to the hotel. Everyone decided to go swimming.

(Sorry for a short chapter.)